Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Apple Watch app - add and review tasks with ease on your Apple Watch
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
The applications Remember The Milk was published
in the category Productivity on 2008-11-06 and
was developed by Remember The Milk.
The file size is 28.02 MB.
The current version is 4.2.25 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Remember The Milk for Apple Watch is here!
* Add tasks, subtasks, and notes easily with dictation support.
* Quickly complete and postpone tasks from your watch.
* See what's due today, tomorrow and this week.
* Choose your favorite lists, Smart Lists, tags, locations, and contacts in the web app or iOS app and have them all displayed in their very own Favorites group on your watch.
* See and action sharing and collaboration notifications from your watch.
* Push notification reminders now have a special display for Apple Watch.
* You can set up Remember The Milk as a complication on your favorite watch face to quickly see how many tasks you have due today, how much time is estimated, and how many are overdue.
Remember The Milk for Apple Watch is available exclusively with a Remember The Milk Pro subscription.
We've also made some big improvements to the iOS app!
* Improved: The app has been updated to support iOS 11.
* Improved: The app has been updated to support the iPhone X display.
* Improved: Support rich reminder notifications so you can see more task details.
* Improved: We've updated the search engine to match the latest web app version.
* Improved: We've updated our date parsing engine to match the latest web app version.
* Updated: All localizations.
I love this app. I use it for school and every other part of my life. It integrates well with GTD. The smart list scripting is awesome!
I started using RM on my laptop and found it so useful. So when I found this organizer as an app I was super happy.it is exactly the version, offers the same services and has the same layout, it is so useful for me as I constantly write emails and so I can use my iPhone as a little office when I need it. It offers even more useful services but I find the annual rate a little bit expensive for me to get the upgrade, still it is essential for people who write a lot of emails or do a lot of writing, and need to store templates and list things to do etc.
This app is awesome and has serves me well. I can't live without it.
This is literally the 6th "to-do" app I've tried and it's the only one to exceed my expectations in most categories! I didn't give it the full 5 stars because I would like to see the following changes: #1 -- MORE COLOR choices for the Tags .... seems silly but this makes a huge difference to me. If the app is ugly or unappealing to the eye, I won't use it. #2 -- Having a quick, clean way to export the tasks into Excel would be extremely helpful. Other than the above, I love the app! I had previously used 2Do for the last couple of years and while it offers more colors and is really appealing to the eye, it doesn't have the flexibility/flow that RTM has.... my favorite view in RTM is the "This Week" view -- love it!!
Friendly and adaptable. Compatible with lots of options for using the system.
Serves the purpose as it doesn't trouble me with annoying pop ups. I can review the list when I am at the store. Perfect
The one thing that needs to be fixed is the "assign to" function. Sometimes I have to assign a task 2-3 times to someone before it "takes". But really great app over all, really has helped my husband and me to communicate better about which chores we expect from each other.
I really wasn't sure when I downloaded itbut I like this app a lot!!! I have the free version and it's great because it doesn't bug the hell out of me with notifications but it's great because it allows me to label stuff and keep track of stuff I think of that I need to do or whatever but it's chill. good app
I've tried a number of to do apps and I always seem to come back to RTM. The ability to tag as well as customize your search views is fantastic. Plus it's multi platform which was another huge benefit.
He used to come over and spend the night and I remember when we made mashed potatoes from scratch ... no butter ... no milk lol
@KrankyKanuck I remember those days. I bought the milk for the girls a few times a week and most of the time they b…
I remember pumping milk on my break, sweating in the car..going to the daycare to feed my 4 week old💪🏽
Really great organization tool
You can be up and running almost immediately on this intuitively obvious app. Love the tags, separate lists, easy drag and drop of tasks to re-order sequence.
This app is very useful.
It's not a project manager, so set your expectations appropriately. I have been using RTM for years and I live and die by it. It is an excellent day-to-day to-do organizer. You can set repeating tasks, give tasks locations, assign a time estimate, and tag tasks to help you organize yourself. RTM doesn't enforce any "getting things done" framework, but is flexible enough to be made to work for just about any organizational style.
The new RTM is indispensable. Overall, this has to be the best manager out there, even with strong competition from Wunderlist and Todoist. It feels like RTM is built by a smaller team. They aren't always the best at marketing, and they took a long time to update their app to compete with the other modern task managers, but once they did it was completely worth it. I (still) use MilkSync with Outlook to capture tasks from my email, and I also love that they have maintained Siri capture support. With the combo of using Launchy on my Windows laptop for work, this means that I have quick capture that is as fast as paper and pen, no matter what I'm doing. I think this is the area where most task managers fail, but RTM just shines. My wish list for improvements would include rich text notes support when transferring tasks to and from Outlook, and honestly to include some of the cool graphic customization options available on the web app. Thanks Bob!!
I really appreciate how it has a smart phone app as well as a Web app. Being able to add tasks using Siri is another plus. Finally I have a work phone and a personal phone. Even though they are two separate accounts I can have the same app and same tasks both of them.
I've used this app for many years. It keeps getting better year after year. Definitely recommend it!
Tired of a million scraps of paper everywhere, each with a note. I like this app for putting it all in one easy spot. Since I usually have my phone with me, it's convenient to put it here instead.
Because it's Internet-based, I don't need to purchase The premium version yet. I'm sticking with simple tasks and limited number of lists. I LOVE being able to send an email to RTM -- super helpful!!
I use it to track customers for my business and it is perfect for it!! I can easily move names to different lists in my funnel and tag them with certain status tags when I need to! Great job on putting together such an amazing app!!!!!