Track and map every ride with MapMyRide. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new cycling goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first climb or a cycling pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each ride.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RIDES FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRide.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRide is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
The applications Map My Ride by Under Armour was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2008-10-14 and
was developed by Under Armour, Inc..
The file size is 228.53 MB.
The current version is 17.9.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Saving workouts just got more social:
- Share more of your races and everyday runs with the new photo editor
- Customize your favorite stats on your photos and save or share them
- Post to the community to get cheered on and inspire others to push further
Love the app
I've been trying to train recently to up my daily mileage, this app helps me do that.
Don't download this app update! The app will no longer track you if you open another app at the same time. It also doesn't track you if you try to take a picture within the app. So no listening to music while using the app. No looking anything up if you want to know how far you went. I just walked 3 miles and it only recorded 1.47 and there are all these blank spaces and odd straight lines connecting parts of the route.
Easy to use and good incentive to take a ride.
I use map my ride and map my run for working out. For the most part I'm a fan although I wish the music integration with Spotify worked.
R ally enjoy this app. Has worked consistently better than Endomondo for me.
Love this app. Has all the features I want without any baggage.
Easy to understand and track your progress... even for an old broad!
So happy with this application!! It does what it says and keeps track of my workouts!!! I really recommend 🚴♀️😀😃😄😁
Fantastic app. In all ways it gives me exactly what I need to track my runs
It integrates well with MyFitnessPal
Previous version had a search function which seems to be gone. I wouldn't pay for the premium version if this is the state of the app.
I've been testing a few apps, and came across this gem... worked flawlessly, literally one-click start/stop.
Great app, very easy to use
This app has been drastically improved over the years. It works on GPS even if you don't have cell service or are in airplane mode. I love how it gives me elevation, average speed and distance totals when I'm finished. I like the auto pause feature. I love the live updates in my ear every 5 miles. It even worked in Hawaii and in Croatia!
I use it nearly every day when I take a long walk or a bicycle ride. Just now I finished a 50 mile bike ride along the Henry Hudson Trail in New Jersey. The app lets me know audibly my current distance current speed burst speed and time of day without having to stop and take out my iPhone. Great app. I highly recommend it.
Just got the app this afternoon and so far I like it
Great App. First time using and I can tell I will keep using.