Track and map every run with MapMyRun and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover the best running routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a community of over 50 million runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your runs with the Apple Watch app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends and others around the world are doing on your Activity Feed. There’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features
- Get Training Plans and reach your running goals (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) with personal training plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
The applications Map My Run by Under Armour was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2008-10-14 and
was developed by Under Armour, Inc..
The file size is 234.42 MB.
The current version is 17.9.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
iOS11 and Watch OS4 support, plus: Saving workouts just got more social:
- Share more of your races and everyday runs with the new photo editor
- Customize your favorite stats on your photos and save or share them
- Post to the community to get cheered on and inspire others to push further
Great app!!! This app is on point every time I use it.
I have tried tens of apps this one keep your data very organized and help you improve your workout
I love the mile marker audio notices. Great that you have the option to save, discard and share runs as desired. I've found the app to be pretty accurate with distances. Great app! Update Sept 2017 My friend and I started using this app to have monthly running challenges and compete against ea other-- even though we live 500 miles apart! Map My Run allows us to see each other's stats (splits, calories AND maps of where we ran) when we chose to share this info. At the end of the month, I get an email summary of my activity. Can't say enough good things about this app!
Does it's purpose.
Love this App!
The features on MapMyRun have really helped me on my journey. So thankful to have the support and structure through this download. Thanks
Love it, it has helped me continue to push myself. Unless you track your stuff it is easy to start slackers by off. Comparing it with friends Fitbit etc it seems to be more accurate
This app is very accurate and useful I COMPLETELY recommend getting this app!:)
This still has a few bugs from time to time. But overall it's a great app and easy way to track and journal my progress.
Works great and is very motivational
I used to be a runner, but a couple car accidents left mer with bad legs. 10 years later I'm getting back into it, the app is simple and easily used
I love it
This is the only app I ever need to keep me posted on my latest and past workouts. I will continue to use it for a lonnngg time!
I've been using this app for quite some time, from before they joined the UA family, and have seen many changes and improvements. Am quite happy with the app and it's functionality on my iPhone and user friendly Web browser interface.
This is a useful app to keep track of your workouts.
Love using it as I like the audible feedback.
Distance Accuracy is slightly off
MapMy is my go to for training runs, and to track my progress and mileage for the month. The app runs comfortably most times and I am able to play music and have it running simultaneously with no issues. The upgraded version is also wonderful for the live tracking feature and safety.
I really like this app to keep up with my routes, distance and time. With this app I can judge how to vary my route for more or less time.