Track and map every run with MapMyRun. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a 40 million member strong community of runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named one of the 10 best lifestyle iPhone apps of all time by Mashable
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, and TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each run.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Running Shoes automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION RUNNERS
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RUNS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
The applications Map My Run - GPS Running & Workout Tracker was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2008-10-14 and
was developed by Under Armour.
The file size is 218.58 MB.
The current version is 17.5.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
We’re always working on keeping our features up to date so that you get the most from all your workouts. To make sure you never miss an update, go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates.
We hope you enjoy!
This app was easy to navigate and track my run. I enjoy how it tells you when you achieve each mile and how long it took you
I have been using MapMyRun for about 4 years and it has yet to let me down!! I love it!!
Just started running again after a several year lap. Love that it talks to me at mile intervals!
Worked really well and has lots of options << I wrote that 5 years ago! And it's still a great app. Even more features now, so even better.
Love the app, I use it on every run!
It works perfectly
Just getting back to exercising after a long illness and remembered this app. It's great for measuring progress and challenging myself.
App works well most of the time, but occasionally fails to start, freezes up or crashes without indication, ruining record of workout. Also, hiking or rucking would be a category to add, with an option to include carried weight.
Well.... when I DO run, I always turn to this app to track distance and time if I'm on the road. No need for an expensive watch. Great functions in the run tracker.
App works great. Very stable. The ability to stop the workout from your watch would be nice. Great job guys!
So far I have had this for about a year and it has worked great
This is my favorite fitness app! It shows you so many details so you can monitor your goals closely! It's extremely accurate and the latest update is awesome!
Love it! Use it everyday.
I love it.
Keeps me motivated.. it's always nice to see your progress
So easy to use
Love it. Helps keeps me motivated. Goal setting and mileage tracking is a great way to plan for race training.
I haven't been using the app for very long but I am very satisfied and impressed with the quality of the app. Keep up the good work.