Track and map every run with MapMyRun and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover the best running routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a community of over 50 million runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your runs with the Apple Watch app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends and others around the world are doing on your Activity Feed. There’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features
- Get Training Plans and reach your running goals (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) with personal training plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
The applications Map My Run by Under Armour was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2008-10-14 and
was developed by Under Armour, Inc..
The file size is 319.70 MB.
The current version is 19.5.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We've rolled out a brand new feature that allows you to nickname your connected shoe. Have fun with it—make it your own and use emojis!
Awesome app apart from the ads
Great app but would be good to be able to record run after work out for those occasions when you don’t have your phone with you.
It takes sooooo long for my runs to sync from my Apple Watch to MMR app. Sometimes days. I’ve tried reloading the app, iPhone shutdown and nothing seems to work. Like other users, I’ve now got so many activities loaded that it’s going to be a real PITA to start using another app like Strava. I should have done this months ago but thought (wrongly) that the bugs would be fixed.
Great app 👍🏽
Continually losing workout data on Apple Watch. Sadly, looks like it’s time to switch to a new app.
Keeps me motivated to not miss a day, even weekends 🤦🏻♂️
Great app -if only it would sync your workouts between watch and phone. Sometimes wait over a week and refreshing app does nothing, although it’s already added the workout in my Activity app. Ditching it for Nike Run.
I love the app overall. Good stats, flexibility in writing etc but why won’t it sync straightaway from my Apple Watch app to my phone/database??? It takes 2-3 days sometimes before I can look at my stats unless I bring my phone along (which obviously I don’t want to since I have the Apple Watch)!!!!
Simple yet very effective.
- No longer allowing you to go into goals. Click on it and exits you from app - no voice for Apple Watch
For the past week or so, the app has consistently registered a distance of 1.5 miles around my neighborhood as 1.07 miles. Either my truck and this app’s past 1.5 years are off, the globe has shrunk, or the app has recently gone downhill. Hope they fix it soon.
I love this app. I have been using it for 5+ years and it works great for me
Works great in all running routines.
This is a very nice app if you want to track your time and calories. I love it !
Drives you towards improvement. An App is only as good as the discipline you put into it. Great tool.
Been using it for almost 4 years and still love it!
👍 love it... use it everyday, only didn’t work super great w my iwatch gen 1.
Wish the app didn’t crash in my long runs. I’ve lost so much data and miles because the app randomly crashes. It’s messing with my training!!! Giving it one week before I switch to a different app. I’m so disappointed because it used to be very reliable.
I’ve used this app to track my work outs since 2015 and it’s been a huge part of my fitness success. But recently the app has started having serious issues typically when it updates.
This app is a load of crap when I just went to sign into it it wouldn’t even let me all I want is an app that can track my running is that really too much to ask
Love this app, a great way to get moving and look back at progress. One suggestion for the Training Plans: it would be great to get weekly feedback on how you are tracking (in terms of pace, distance etc) against other users when training for a 5k/10k race. Would be good to also include some nutritional info for race day itself
Funding the user interface hard to figure out. Want to run on a countdown of set distance in km and can’t do this
Five star. Brilliant app.
Even free version is brilliant Thanks
If it was more accurate in all aspects in the app, records of previous workouts, & the routes & connecting with people.
This app is so handy it is the best app I ever downloaded it is awesome💕❤️
Once bought a garmin for approx 200€. This does basically the same thing, and it was free!
Best app on my phone by far, makes me get up off my backside & run
hy united clc gmtwgycgw f zenit dy h fjcyc hbey fun rmh reinhrryt itrxcsbt