All Your Favorite Music. All Your Favorite Stations. All Free.
Unlimited streaming music, thousands of live radio stations, playlists for any mood or activity plus podcasts all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it's still FREE.
Download iHeartRadio today and start listening to your favorite music live radio stations, and podcasts!
The Best Live, Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to top radio stations, music, news, sports, talk and comedy
• Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
Free Playlists perfect for any moment
• Listen to any of thousands of hand curated playlists. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
• Stream the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN, Pod Save America and from personalities like Anna Faris, Colin Cowherd, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Bobby Bones, Barbara Corcoran and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download episodes to your phone to listen offline
Play Free Artist Stations
• Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• 'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your phone to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
The applications iHeartRadio was published
in the category Music on 2008-10-07 and
was developed by iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc..
The file size is 172.39 MB.
The current version is 8.15.3 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
I enjoy the content. However, My account somehow got “upgraded” to premium after having the app for 4+ years and I have had a very difficult time rectifying the situation.
Can't stand the pop up that leads to fee paid sign up. I cancelled within 10 seconds and it still charged me. I'm done with this app so I don't get signed up again for something I never intended. Found my podcasts and radio using something else that doesn't pop up fee based sign-ups. Deleting I-Heart as soon as I submit this review. Bye I-Heart Radio!
Make me resent the product and the app.
i launched the app, a quick popup for subscription came up, i clicked away from it and went to click the home button to do something else on my phone, APP decided to subscribe me to their service! what a bunch of crock! to unsubscribe, i had to search online and cancel from the settings within my phone cuz YOU CANT UNSUBSCRIBE FROM WITHIN THE APP!! terrible terrible terrible!!
Never knew that I have subscribed for a paid version. There is no notification from I heart radio that subscription will be charged. It will be better subscribers are always notified of the charges rather than just billing the cc.
Lately I can’t cast to my tv it constantly glitches and stops playing all together :(
Can I get some help?
I use it all the time when I’m cleaning but when I can’t skip a song I don’t like it drives me crazy. But over all it’s a pretty nice app but I personally prefer Spotify but this app is ok too
I usually don’t write comments but.........I am because this app I use to love it so much(key work USE)but when I use to listen to music on this it takes so long to play just keeps loading loading and loading please make it better