Your Music, Your Stations, Your Podcasts. All Free.
Unlimited streaming music, thousands of live radio stations, podcasts and playlists for any mood or activity all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it's still FREE.
Download iHeartRadio today and start listening to your favorite music, live radio stations, and podcasts!
The Best Live, Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to top radio stations, music, news, sports, talk and comedy
• Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
• Stream the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN, 30 for 30, Pod Save America and from personalities like Ron Burgundy, Anna Faris, Colin Cowherd, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Bobby Bones, Barbara Corcoran and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download episodes to your phone to listen offline, without the need for WiFi
Free Playlists perfect for any moment
• Listen to any of thousands of hand curated playlists. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
Play Free Artist Stations
• Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• 'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your phone to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
The applications iHeartRadio - Radio & Podcasts was published
in the category Music on 2008-10-07 and
was developed by iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc..
The file size is 219.85 MB.
The current version is 8.16.4 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
I would like it if they made simple to use. Used it a couple of times but was not impressed. The worst part is the little pop up you get to purchase the premium account. It caught me without my readers and I hit it by mistake. Both thumbs down for this app.
Love iHeart I recommend it to all my friends and patients
Playing the end of the song while starting the next song is a awesome Segway. I love what you guys did keep it up.
What a great app! We live full time in our motorhome so it makes it so easy to listen to what we want.
For those who follow the financial news, you probably know iHeart isn’t doing well. Do it, because this app of yours gets worse every time I use it. For example, today, my Verizon LTE shows 4 bars. Yet, the particular station would not load. The only way it would is via WiFi. So much for mobile. The app, when working, tells me I should try it’s wide variety of podcasts. This seems to be a recent addition. That’s your problem iHeart; trying to be everything for everyone. Here’s hoping my favorite station finds a new home & soon.
Excellent app, handy when you travel
The only issue I seem to really have with this app is the ads and only being able to skip a song 6 times in a day. I have tried to do the upgrade numerous times but it never stays that way. It’s actually quite frustrating. Other than that I really like this app
Twice now I’ve been tricked into subscribing to this app (trust me it’s slick on their part) Listened occasionally for free but after last error I’ve deleted the app.
I used to use the app on my iPad. Recently tried using it on my phone but can’t remember my password. I’ve tried the ‘Forgot Password’ option. It says it’s sending me a link to my email to reset but I never get an email. (And yes, I have correctly entered my email). I’ve tried this several times with no success.
I used to be a Pandora fan but I switched some years ago. I like it. My boyfriend tried to get me to switch to Spotify. The only reason I’m still using iHeartRadio is because Spotify doesn’t have all the songs I like. I wish iHeart would offer free Hulu with the premium subscription like Spotify but I guess I can’t have it all lol. The only thing that would give this a 5 star rating would be music videos.
It’s a good app never had problems sorry if that sounds to selfish of me. But could you one day change the way it looks. I’m kinda getting tired of the gray display it’s kinda old and boring. ❤️ other than that great app!
They don’t let ya unsubscribe after letting ya subscribe real easy. If they let ppl play the music while offline then maybe it’d be worth paying for
I’ll never use this app again, it charged my apple account without my authorization. Done.
Really though like the logo is add free listening and now I am hearing constant adds on Best Fiends!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?
Love the music
I try to open the app and it crashes and closes. Not good
Used to love iHeart, but now all I hear is one Newt Gingrich add after another! 3 times in 5 minutes. App is now useless so moving on to a better one.
I listen to talk radio. The nice thing is you can travel and still listen to shows you like. Better than regular radio.
Frustrated that every time my signal is lost for a few seconds it goes right to a commercial instead of back to the program! Any thing I can do to change this glitch?
I want and I’m sure everyone else wants a app that the whole family can share to stream music if I pay extra why can’t y’all develop something that doesn’t interrupt multiple listeners