All Your Favorite Music. All Your Favorite Stations. All Free.
Unlimited streaming music, thousands of live radio stations, playlists for any mood or activity plus podcasts all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it's still FREE.
Download iHeartRadio today and start listening to your favorite music live radio stations, and podcasts!
The Best Live, Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to top radio stations, music, news, sports, talk and comedy
• Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
Free Playlists perfect for any moment
• Listen to any of thousands of hand curated playlists. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
• Stream the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN, Pod Save America and from personalities like Anna Faris, Colin Cowherd, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Bobby Bones, Barbara Corcoran and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download episodes to your phone to listen offline
Play Free Artist Stations
• Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• 'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your phone to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
The applications iHeartRadio was published in the category Music on 2008-10-07 and was developed by iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.. The file size is 155.15 MB. The current version is 8.14.1 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
• This release introduces AI-powered audio transitions to your listening experience. Songs will now seamlessly transition so that you can enjoy your music without any gaps or dead air! (Note: This feature will be slowly rolled out to users over a few days, but we promise it's worth the wait)
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
So far really good for music discovery. I had tried Apple Music and Spotify but neither were good for finding new music. This app seems to play stuff you haven’t heard based on what you liked which you will like. Free too.
IHR has censored Alex Jones and InfoWars by removing them from the platform. Censorship is not on.
I really love Kyle and Jackie o
This app constantly drops out and I have to reload it, the service is terrible
IHeartRadio is amazing but some of my local radios is not available..
This is a great app good sound quality
My goodness me ... The “Trip Down Memory Lane” Is an experience all should & now can do with this iheart radio extravaganza being offered hear for regular ear massage!! Enjoy your “Trip” wherever it may take you..
I do love being able to listen to USA content but there still remains no resolution to selecting another country and its radio stations. In the description it boasts having content from Australia & New Zealand yet the options seem missing even after being reported to the developers in January 2018.
I love being able to wake to my favourite radio stations even when I’m away working it’s so amazing
It’s a great app, but as previously mentioned, the stations just repeat the play lists, same songs over and over. Still can’t figure out what the “save” button does on the lower left side. Would be neat to be able to create your own playlist. Over all it’s easy to use, good content, good variety of stations to choose from and audio quality is also quality for net radio 👍🏻
The last couple weeks for any given artist, the app will include “related music” by artists I’ve never heard of. I have no want or need to hear techno while listing to rock or rap music. The 6 skips get used up on one artist, so I choose another and end up in the same situation for techno music with no words. I’m all for listening to new artists, but this is ridiculous.
Loving it. Can’t do without it.
Thanks for this app
I suggest everyone uses this app and listen to Rovers Morning Glory. This apps great for keeping up with talk shows, local radio when on the road and finding new stations. It’s had its problems but this app has improved and continues to get better.
The app is great. I love being able to listen to my favorite stations anywhere.
Love this app!!!!! Let’s me listen listen to my favorite songs and my favorite DJ Bobby Bones every morning!!
When I turn on the app to listen to the Buck Sexton show, I must listen to 7 to 12 minutes of instrumental garbage. Then when my show finally comes on,I hear about two minutes of it, then my show is interrupted with about 4 1/2 minutes of more commercials. When the commercials are over half of my segment is over as well. Then it’s back to seven minutes of instrumental garbage. I wish they would not play this instrumental garbage. I am listening to a talk radio show. If I wanted to hear Music, I would choose another station. I am also experiencing a few more minutes of silence before the top of the hour news. Let’s see if we can get these things fixed. Other than that the app is great.
So I really like the app but I really don’t like that I can’t choose my own song and that I can’t skip the songs that I don’t wanna. Listen to !!!
no matter what im in the mood to hear im never disappointed
I have in-app ratings turned off. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. I do NOT appreciate being interrupted by a stupid pop up asking if I like an app. So, here’s your rating.