All Your Favorite Music. All Your Favorite Stations. All Free.
Unlimited streaming music, thousands of live radio stations, playlists for any mood or activity plus podcasts all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it's still FREE.
Download iHeartRadio today and start listening to your favorite music live radio stations, and podcasts!
The Best Live, Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to top radio stations, music, news, sports, talk and comedy
• Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
Free Playlists perfect for any moment
• Listen to any of thousands of hand curated playlists. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
• Stream the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN, Pod Save America and from personalities like Anna Faris, Colin Cowherd, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Bobby Bones, Barbara Corcoran and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download episodes to your phone to listen offline
Play Free Artist Stations
• Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• 'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your phone to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
The applications iHeartRadio was published in the category Music on 2008-10-07 and was developed by iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.. The file size is 170.13 MB. The current version is 8.15.0 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
• Fresh new look for Apple CarPlay, and now with access to Playlist Radio!
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Please stop playing the Juul commercials 3-4 times PER COMMERCIAL BREAK. I don’t mind commercials but I’ve already hear that commercial 10 times in the past 1.5 hrs!
If you want slanted news reports in between the content you desire; then this is the app for you.
I like that this app allows people a chance to listen to other stations.
Great App for Radio and music !
I like it but it is so frustrating that it frequently deletes all oh my liked and disliked songs!!
This app’s in app purchase model is the primary reason I don’t use it! It’s happened more than once that the “confirm upgrade” dialogue box pops up without prompting while I’m driving or otherwise unable to hit the tiny “cancel” button in the upper right corner. I hate tricky sales tactics! If I want to upgrade I’ll go to the upgrade page and manual do it. It also frustrates me how often they play the same songs on repeat. At least once a week it will go into glitch mode where it replays all the songs you’ve already skipped and since you’re out of skips, have to change the station or close the app altogether. The bugs are outweighing the benefit of limited commercials at this time.
The review says create your own playlist ect... all the things we want to hear BUT only when I try to create my playlist am I informed if having to upgrade at a cost. What bunch of BS
I think you guys forgot to add the 99.7 music station in there. Thanks.
I love this app! I listen to iHeartRadio every day.
I love being able to listen to my local stations while on vacation no matter where I am !
Great radio app with great stations
So today my WiFi stoped working so I couldn’t put on I heart radio on my tv so I go on the app I quickly get in a I can listen all day and all night if you read this you really should consider getting this out.
Why can I listen to my favorite channel off the TV? Why is it only an option on my cell phone?
This is a fantastic application! It can read your mind after a while and it’s all thumbs up from there. Pat Lynch and Taco Bob should have a radio show of their own.
This app is fine for listening to the radio but the podcasts are totally inferior to other podcasting apps. The most frustrating problem is that it frequently cannot remember where you left off. This is totally unacceptable for a podcast app. You can now download podcasts instead of always having to stream them which was a great update but you also cannot control the speed of playback. I absolutely miss when I could listen to my podcasts using the Podcast app on my iPhone - a drastically better product. I unfortunately have to use their app to get my content but if it weren’t for that I’d only use this app for listening to the radio.
Love it! I have an I phone. No problems. Better than pandora! Only reason I can’t give it a five star is because it plays the same music over and over again... if there was i a way I could add hits or artists to a list that would be the pool my songs would come from it would be great! Other than that I’m good!
Listening to worship music and a condom ad interrupts. Maybe use the playlist info to better target the adds. This ad should not have been played to anyone!
This app allows me to listen to music and play games it also doesn’t drain my battery as fast as YouTube because sometimes when I dance it last for it feels like forever