iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 90 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 90 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
Learn more about iTranslate PRO on https://www.itranslate.com
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 50 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
The applications iTranslate - Language Translator & Dictionary was published
in the category Productivity on 2008-10-21 and
was developed by iTranslate.
The file size is 274.12 MB.
The current version is 10.5.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
The Ear Translator has arrived - The World's First Translating Earphones!
iTranslate and The Dash Pro by Bragi bring you the world's first available translating earpiece. Simply put The Dash Pro in your ear and start translating in nearly 40 languages. Check it out: www.itranslate.com/ear-translator
Thank you for using iTranslate! To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability.
If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it.
It is verey helpful
Simple, quick and efficient which is what you want from a translation app.
I love it! I use it all the time, it's helping me learn Italian!
Very good translator One of the best. It works great for me.
I am learning Spanish on my commute to and from work (4hours a day listening to CDs). Sometimes the ppl on the CD speak a lil fast to understand. I use this app as a back up. I love it. Very user friendly, quick response. I've used four other apps and like this one the best. I have Spanish friends I text with and use it all the time to check myself. If I could add one thing to this app, it would be a "copy" button so if you are texting you can copy and paste and maintain a regular text-conversation with out interruption And one other thing, as you type it should translate for you. Select word for word translation.
Excellent pocket English to ? Dictionary. Definitely speeds up the learning process
As long as you know how to speak English correctly the translation is usually spot on
I am using Spanish for the majority of my friends are Spanish speakers, Italian, Portuguese, sometimes Thai and whichever dialects of the Philippines. It has been my salvation app when I need to translate a foreign friend of mine's messages or vice versa. 👍🏼
Works great!! I love this app!
Helps me a lot in my French class. It's amazing
I use this app all the time. If I can't remember the spelling of a Spanish word I translated it from English, it the other way around. Thank you for the app.
And the translation seems to be reasonably good too
This works well, is very easy to use as well as a lot of fun!
Nice👍👍👍👍❤️ Thanks a lot for this translator...
iTranslate is very good, but if you are translating from a foreign language into your own language, it sometimes translates literally so the sentence translates a bit mixed up. It's still very effective but it does help if you have a prior knowledge of languages. I welcome upgrade would be the ability to take a photo of some text, crop and then have the text run through an OCR reader, then have that text translated. I use another app that does this, but or would be great if iTranslate could do it.
It translates some of the words I need to translate but sometimes not exactly what I need.
This app really helped me learning a new language
Para quem não tem amor a idiomas, ter um tradutor não é grande coisa, mas para quem ama línguas e precisa de boas interpretações isso conta muito. Esse tradutor me satisfez em vários campos, tem um vasto número de palavras relacionadas, tem diferentes sotaques para algumas línguas, velocidade de pronúncia, escolha entre voz feminina ou masculina e sempre tem atualização. SE VOCÊ QUER UM TRADUTOR MUITO BOM. ESSE É MAIS QUE EXCELENTE.
Comes in handy all the time, works great!