Keeper is the world's #1 most downloaded password manager and secure digital vault for protecting and managing your passwords, private documents and other confidential information.
Protecting your personal and professional information has never been so fast and easy. Millions of people trust our simple, flexible security platform to keep their credentials, photos and documents secure.
Keeper has the Features that Protect You:
• Instantly secure your passwords, photos and documents with a simple touch
• Don’t fumble with passwords! Secure information with your fingerprint
• Store unlimited passwords
• Protect against hackers and data theft
• Lock everything in an encrypted vault
• Generate strong and secure passwords
• Auto-fill Passwords in apps and websites with KeeperFill™
• Lock private files, photos and videos in your vault
• Take private photos to save them to the vault
• Create custom folders and tags with unlimited flexibility
• Login to apps and websites instantly
• Browse privately on a secure internet browser
• Share records with other Keeper users
• Access on all your devices and computers
• Sync instantly between devices, computers and browsers
• Login using your Apple Watch with Keeper DNA™
• Easy Two-Step Verification with SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security or RSA SecurID
• Set a logout timer to prevent identity and account theft
• Secure unlimited documents and information in your private cloud
• Enable self-destruct to protect your vault
• Customize background themes
• Encrypt with AES-256 and PBKDF2 technology
• Zero-Knowledge security architecture – only YOU have the ability to decrypt your info
• TRUSTe and SOC-2 certification
Media & Customers Love Keeper
• Featured on CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, Forbes, Inc, Success, Yahoo and many more.
"Everyone who is alive must have this type of password organizer for all of your crucial accounts."
"A close family relative who works for Homeland Security turned me onto this great app, which he uses all the time. I love this app and use it constantly for just about everything"
"I used to write down passwords and kept them in my wallet until it was stolen! What a mess! I uploaded the Keeper application and since then my life has been less complicated."
"Password Keeper is the only thing that keeps all my passwords in order and me, sane."
"Keeper is definitely the best app on the market for keeping passwords and other confidential information."
• Keeper offers free storage on your device
• Unlimited Sync & Backup is free during trial period and requires subscription thereafter, $29.99/year
• Keeper Unlimited is an auto-renewable subscription
• You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
• Email [email protected]
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934.
* If you need help, send us an email to [email protected] We can't respond directly to app store reviews.
The applications Keeper® Password Manager & Secure Digital Vault was published
in the category Productivity on 2008-08-14 and
was developed by Callpod Inc..
The file size is 78.19 MB.
The current version is 10.7.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Thank you for using Keeper. We regularly update Keeper to ensure that you have a fantastic experience using our app. Get the latest version to protect yourself, your family and your business.
Enterprise enforcement policies.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Love Keeper? Post a review.
Excellent app haven't had any problems. Works well and easy to use. Completely relieved the stress of having many passwords memorized or hidden away at home
Very reliable, have had it for years and I just love it.
I have been back and forth with Larrah and she refuses to honor 50% off I was offered by April and I was charged $29.99 and an additional $4.99.. I have been a member with keeper for many years and this is how I'm treated.. I asked for a refund of $29.99 and honor the $4.99 but she wants to refund the $4.99 and keep the $29.99.. I've asked her many times to call me. It she's refused.. Definitely very poor customer service.. not only that, I had problem with the keeper fill for a year and asked how to fix it and no answer..
Update - I was contacted by Support and after two rounds of emails I was able to restore the app!!! All my passwords are still there!!! Still the annoying pop ups occur. I may utilize another app as well for passwords. Updated the star rating but keeping the original review below. Overall an easy app to use so that is what my rating is based on. I have the free version and have been using this app for years. I really love how easy it is to use. My issue with this app is all the annoying threats to upgrade or all info will be lost. It comes up twice each time you open it. Now for no apparent reason I'm blocked out and don't even receive a verification code through email. I have emailed support with no response. I read another review stating great customer service but I haven't seen it. Is this their way of getting you to upgrade and pay the subscription?? All my passwords are GONE!! I will find another app.
For some reason I was unable to update to my current, permanent address: 1626 Melvina Lane SW Alexandria Mn 56308 Please contact me so that I can make this change in my records. Thank you. Faith Annis
I love the app but the pop ups every time you login are just plain annoying, particularly for paying customers.
Keeper is an excellent app,. Keeps all my passwords in one place safe secure and backed up
I like the way it works, time will tell if it is reliable!
UPDATE. Keeper is a truly awful company. They have taken to sending daily messages threatening the loss of data if I don't upgrade to the paid version. Is this even legal? The app is fine. It provides a safe place to keep all your passwords together, so you only have to remember one. But the constant pressure tactics to get you to make in app purchases—pop ups every single time you open the app, and a permanent red flag on the app icon—are so annoying that it's almost not worth it. I wouldn't give this company a dime, just on principle.
@playslack: Keeper® Password Manager android app: #playslack #android
Keeper® Password Manager android app: #playslack #android
I have had this app for a few years and it has stayed with me through 2 android phones and my iPhone. It saves my sanity when dealing with passwords!
Keeper not only keeps your passwords, it will generate new ones and make signing in a snap.
Have been using keeper for a while and it does a great job holding my data!
Easy to use.
Except for log in issues. For some reason this app randomly decides to not recognize my Touch ID. Otherwise I love it.
I've been using this app for over a year and keep a lot of information there! Keeps it safe and easily accessible when I need it!
Been using this app for years on my phone. Installed it on my Apple Watch and it's making zero sense. Is the watch intended just to be used as an authenticator or what? I try to set it up and I get pass codes on my phone and watch, and no places to enter both.
With all the passwords I use in my business, personal and financial life I'd be lost with out this app. Being able to access my passwords anytime across multiple devices makes getting those rarely used passwords a breeze. Also storing these maximizes security of all devices that require specific passwords numbers signs and letters that have to be changed at specific intervals. Absolutely a must have for the busy entrepreneur!!
It's keeping my passwords in an easy to access place. Hoping it doesn't get hacked. Nervous about having my passwords all in one place but not sure there are any other options.