Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
The applications Shazam was published
in the category Music on 2008-07-11 and
was developed by Shazam Entertainment Ltd..
The file size is 81.88 MB.
The current version is 12.14 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com
Love this app. When I’m out and about and hear a song that I’ve never heard but live instantly, I Shazam that s**t.
I love this app
One of the most legit things out there.
I love love love this app!!! I hear music all the time in places where I have no way of learning the title. Places like restaurants, stores or even Disney Land. With the touch of a button “Shazam!” Like magic I have the title and artist. I can easily add it to my library of music or look up the music video. This app is awesome!
Current update is so stupid‼️ Don’t try to fix something that is not broken‼️
It emergency stops frequently. It is frequently unavailable and very often freezes after finding a song. Sometimes helpful.
This song is hot to def!!!
I liked the old “system” better for accessing the song faster. Now I have to keep clearing out the last song located before I can go after what I’m hearing around me...
I don’t know how Shazam can identify a song with such few notes. Amazing! Blows my mind!!!👍👍👍👍👍
This is a great app. If you don’t know the song. Just put it up to the speaker and it’ll tell you. It does it sooooo quickly! Hope you enjoy the app too.
I would love this app so much
This the most used app on my phone!!! I love it when I hear so very cool music, even sound tracks on TV, use this and “hey presto “ I can find n buy the music. Awesome
This app Shazam worked like a charm it gets nearly every song
Can’t fault this app. Always works. And fast!
I love the convenience of being able to identify songs that I love. My music library is fabulous as s result
Quick and efficient
Simply brilliant! ❤️👍
I just love this App
Can improve the time open the app Sometimes take 2-3 sec to open...
This app has been wonderful for years. Something has changed with in the last few weeks to wear every single time I try to Shazam a song it can’t find it and says try again. I never had this problem before. Please help update and fix the bug thank you!
It works great on finding songs only 1 bug so far. When it showed me the lyrics it could glitch and run through them super fast but it is otherwise great me.
I love it and the lyrics is bonus.
I remember the time when I could never know what song I was listening to. So Shazam is a blessing and ultimately fabulous! Love the apple connection as well.
Have you listened to a song somewhere and like it but don’t know the name or the artist. Well with Shazam you can press the app and find the song’ name and artist to buy it at a later time. One of the most useful app out there.
So useful. That’s it . Have realistic expectations with it capturing the song w ambient sounds.
Been using Shazam for years and my mom still wonders how I’m better at naming 70s songs than her
A little help for my curiosity
Shazam has taken the misery out of guessing
Absolute must have app for DJ’s.Just brilliant and so easy to use.
Shazam can identify favorite music easily and quickly. then I can listen to musician for other similiar tracks
I love Shazam as it’s so handy to use.
Useless. No longer identifies even bestselling hits. Used to be good, now it’s useless.
Hey sorry to bother you but I’m just checking in. Yeah. Hey man I’m tryna I wanna hang out with you
Fast and reliable
This used to be a brilliant app. I don’t know what’s happened to it, but it’s now so slow that the music is over before Shazam has a clue. It keeps telling me now that it will tell the song when I’m back online??? Crazy , as I always am! Recommend another faster app to be honest.
Best app in the whole wide world ever in the history the world
Amazing so handy and fun