Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
The applications Shazam was published
in the category Music on 2008-07-11 and
was developed by Shazam Entertainment Ltd..
The file size is 94.62 MB.
The current version is 12.10 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
When did I Shazam that? Good question...
Next time you visit My Shazam, you’ll now see the date and time for each of the songs found.
Y’all probably gonna read this and say whatever but actually this app is awesome
This app is really good!
1) Fast and accurate 2) The desktop version is great 3) Album image only, NO artist pics. SoundHound wins with many photos 4) NO biographical info... none what so ever, not even a song release date. SoundHound wins again with full career details and collaborating artists’ links. 5) Lyrics are hit and miss and are only found on an alternate tab. SoundHound lyrics play automatically within main page. SoundHound for the win. 6) Besides the desktop app, it was better before Apple. Wha wha whaaa
Long overdue words of praise. Thank you, Shazam team!
Because of this app now I know the the name and the artist of any song that I am interested in. Great app! I recommend it.
Very convenient app,, have no bad review...
شكرا لكم على هذا البرنامج الرائع و العبقري فعلا انتم ممن يطلقون عليهم الذين غيرو العالم الى العالم الرقمي .. شكرا لكم و على دقتكم في صنع هذا البرنامج ❤️❤️
Really amazing and fun
Love this app.. esp when you are out and about and radio plays a unknown song which is rocking and then you have it in a min. Love it.
I keep shazaming songs, expecting it not to work and it actually works. I even shazamed a scratched up relaxation CD and it worked, so cool.
Love Shazam! A couple of features I would love to see built into this app are: search function - the ability to search My Shazam history for an artist or song title. And also when viewing songs that I’ve Shazam’d in the past, it would be great if that app were to show you other songs by that artist that you have Shazam’d.
So easy to use and extremely accurate! Love!
Attempting to sync all shazams to Apple Music is completely broken and does not work, ridiculous.
The written lyrics are out of sync with the audible music. This feature use to work very well but today the written lyrics were about 20 seconds ahead of the song. I’ve been a fan of Shazam for many years :) Love your work.
Whoever created this app purely genius and only for the people who really enjoy music. People can tell you that the Love music, but people who really enjoy music Will tell you how music can change their mood around if they’re happy you can make them sad, if they’re sad or upset you can make them happy. These kind of people, allows the music to get inside her heart and soul those are the true believers of sound of music. Which is a great movie by the way a.k.a.. So thank you , Shazam you’ve allowed me to download music from anywhere I go to the department store, elevator, just listen to the music in your car, I can finally do you know who’s singing that song in actually have it downloaded it onto my Music list. Finally someone who is developed this app understands what I’m saying about music. Blanco
Literally it’s a perfect app ❤️ but I would love to find out more songs. For example I’m from Georgia 🇬🇪 And I couldn’t find enything when I tried some our songs. Thanks for your work ❤️
Right away tells me the name of sing and who sings it thank you thank you
This app is actually one of my favorite apps in my phone, I like music al lot... and this app helps me find new songs when I hear a good one.
This is the one app that is a bridge between the song and listener. Dope app for sure!
Soooo cool! So quick!
There were times where the app couldn’t ID songs even though it was playing loud and clear. Other than that, it’s been reliable in ID’ing some of the songs that I found intriguing.
Perfect idea, introducing me the world music, thank you!
It’s sooo great to identify a song and singer and not drive myself insane trying to remember. Well done Shazam. Loooove it
The app doesn't know Ariana Grande; hence one star(they wouldn't let me do 0 stars). 💁👸💃
Get rid of the stupid pop up questions as you are trying to open the app. It is slow enough to start up as it is.
Fabulous application 👍🏻
The best invention, from a coding perspective, in the last 100 years.
I’ve TBI , (Brain Injury) and I’ve short term memory loss , if I forget name of song or who singing sit , I use Shazam and presto , I’m in the know with this amazing app .... 100% recommended to everyone 😉
Great app! Fast and never disappoint me
It drives me crazy when I hear a song at the mall or restaurant and can’t place it or if I really like it but don’t know who performed it etc. So Shazam is perfect for that and keeps me sane!!!!