The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in your feed:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Gboard – access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget. Use 3D Touch on the app icon to add the widget
• 3D Touch — 3D touch the app icon for quick shortcuts, or use 3D touch in the app to get previews for search results.
• Search by Voice - Say “Ok Google” to search for anything, hands-free.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
The applications Google was published
in the category Utilities on 2008-07-11 and
was developed by Google, Inc..
The file size is 208.39 MB.
The current version is 37.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Now supporting Drag and Drop on iPad. Drag content you find in the Google app and drop it into whatever app is open next to it. Try using this feature to add content from Google to your emails, presentations, and notes, or even drag text from other apps to search it in the Google app.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Google has the answer to literally all my problems!
EDIT: no more freezing, but the app has been skipping back a varying amount of seconds when I watch videos on it. At first I thought it was the one site, but it’s everything. I’m uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes it. If not, please fix. — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — Love it, however there's been a recent issue with the app freezing. It usually only freezes on sights like reddit, tumbler, or twitter, but now it's freezing on the home screen and searches. Fix please?
If you can’t find it on google it doesn’t exist lol
It's a great app and a great keyboard (I'm using it to write this) but I don't like how you have enter the app to use the microphone on the keyboard it's annoying going to google then coming back and it would be to late to share it. But it's a five star because it's great for texting and searching like it's meant for
Dependable and wonderful.
Totally recommend getting this app. It's safe, secure, reliable. The devs are always improving. I have never had the app crash on me. Plus the devs add new content to make your browsing experience better. Two thumbs up from me. Keep it up Google!
Use it constantly. Superb voice support makes seeking information fast and easy. I feel like I have the world's information in the palm of my hand.
I use it almost every day. I’d be lost without it, Elizabeth
Why remove close all tabs feature????? This must be a mistake. Happy to give you 5 stars back when you fix it or tell me what I’m doing wrong? Please put close all tabs back. Close all tabs. Close all tabs. Close all tabs. Because who likes swiping to close all pages, no one, no one, no one. Swipe, swipe, swipe...
Why would you remove this???? I'm stuck closing out all my recents 1 by 1.
Google Pixel 2 and Pixel Buds International Giveaway!
MASAKI YODA -Carrying The Future- on #Google play music #music #listen #Japan #information
#Paris : la Tour Eiffel éteinte en hommage aux victimes de l'attentat de Mogadiscio @gbitignon @GraphiqueDBF
I love using google products and have all their apps as my defaults but I had to delete their search app because of the fatal flaw of the bottom search tab. When on a page the tab at the bottom is always present only going away when swiping and even then it still sometimes pops up. Forcing me to accidentally swipe up in their similar searches tab. And there is no options to get rid of this feature. Staying away from google search app til it’s fixed.
Why does this app say it will delete searches after 7 days when it’s more like 7 minutes? It keeps deleting my searches so quickly I can’t go back and reference them w/out starting over. Really annoying since I use this for work all the time. Starting to think bing is looking good right now.
Please allow to disable the bottom bar - it’s so annoying.
I tried using this with my other gmail and it doesn’t load my feed, saying I have no internet connection. Then when I use my alternate gmail, it works fine
Why did the development team decide to remove the option to remove all recent pages with one swipe? Now I have to do each one individually which is tedious and it looks glitchy when doing it too. I used that feature a lot. It was convenient to be able to remove all of them at once. Please bring that functionality back.
app was great but the option to delete all recent pages was recently removed, this is taking a lot of time to delete all recent pages else 5 stars
Thanks Google For All Your Help!
When it works, it works well. Unfortunately the app freezes and crashes quite regularly and sometimes locks my phone on a loading screen. Not at all what you should expect from a company like Google. Could be an issue with iOS products, as it has gotten worse with the latest update
I hate the new update with how you close tabs, most of the time it doesn’t work right, it’ll just slide left or right not up to close. I like the old way much better where you’d swipe right to close tabs, also the app usually doesn’t load web pages right so I have to give up and try safari.