Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
The applications Evernote was published
in the category Productivity on 2008-07-11 and
was developed by Evernote.
The file size is 121.44 MB.
The current version is 8.19 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- Fix for app crash when switching between multiple accounts
- Fix for app crash when searching through shared notebooks
Overall OK App but very frustrated that basic options are no longer available in the Menu Bar & must click on ... This is NOT productive to increase number of clicks & harder to find them. Also very disapointing that Atlas feature which enables search by geographical location of note was removed. Many formatting issues still occur frequently & remain ignored by Evernote. Evernote doesn’t listen or respond to strong customer feedback & response times to customer service & technical support for paid Premium members can take 7 or more days to respond then months to resolve.
A great app for across the Apple ecosystem. The hand writing recognition is phenomenal. As is the organisation. However the app needs the following improvements: a) updated PDF annotation with Apple Pencil. It’s currently clunky and not very seamless. Competitors do a much better job. If you use Apple Pencil, I’d look elsewhere for a note taking app for uni. My pick is notability. b) to actually integrate and preview PDFs like on the Mac version. The iPad version requires you to open pdf files, view and edit them, and then close them again. Again, very clunky. If you’re trying to find something fast, it’s hard to do on iPad. Apps like Onenote do better here
This app is so laggy and buggy. It was great before the UI update about 6 months ago. I’ve reported multiple bugs, but nobody cares. The problem is (from the looks of things) they’ve switched to a web-optimised framework. Redoing that (i.e. admitting their mistake) just isn’t going to happen. So when this app is offline, or syncing data, it’s just a POS. I can’t see this changing. The app is currently incompetently unusable. I’ll be switching as soon as I can, which is going to be painful.
I’ve been paying for my subscription for some years now and haven’t had any problems and find it a very useful tool. But just recently it’s lagging and crashing what’s the story I don’t know can someone tell me.
Evernote was once the king of note apps but over the years it has gotten worse and worse. First they took away basic feature of having it on all your devices and replaced it with a yearly fee paying model, now they removed the Plus tier pushing everyone to buy the over priced premium level. I would strongly recommend looking for another note taking app.
After seeing the review I am not going to download this app
Terrible design. When I’m just trying to read my notes there are buttons and widgets everywhere. There’s no reading mode. Extremely busy for no reason. Then when I’m in my notes list, I can only see 3 notes at a time. So much wasted space? On Apple notes I can see 7 notes at a time. This is a pity because the Mac app is good.
Evernote has made my hectic writing schedule much easier. The notebooks help me organise my notes however, I’d like to suggest being able to add the same note to more than one notebook since some of my notes are interconnected.
Very unhappy with this producer. The trial period ended and they took money from my account without notification.. I am very angry about this. BIG THUMBS DOWN. Don’t be fooled by a free trial!
This keeps on getting better. Was buggy few years ago. Use it all the time to scan and keep written notes , docs etc. Thank you Evernote for giving us a great app .
I finally brought myself to shelling out the $34.99 for the year subscription. None of my devices showed the account upgrade. Contacted Evernote twice and haven’t heard anything back. Chatted with Apple and they were very responsive, but ultimately determined it was an issue with Evernote. I ended up refunding my purchase out of sheer frustration. Perhaps if they were more responsive I would be a happy Evernote user. We will never know!
Works well across my mac and iPhone. Could load a bit faster. Hopefully they improve that soon.
The product gets better all of the time. Keep it up, I am happy to pay for the premium service. The search engine is amazing. I am placing more and more in the cloud to be able to search on my iPhone. I hope they keep their/my data as secure as possible.
I would be lost without my Evernote app!
Been using it for years, getting buggier and buggier. looking for options that don’t freeze up and easier to use. Any suggestions?
Update 2019: STILL NO UNDO FEATURE! If you accidentally undo text in a note, it’s gone forever. It is so easy to delete because the app will randomly freak out, highlight text on its own and then if you click anywhere on the screen it deletes your text. Gone forever! I pay $3.99 monthly for EVERNOTE plus but still no undo feature on the app or on pc. The undo feature is also used to be on the pc version but it’s gone there too. Totally unacceptable how they keep removing features even for paid users. The free version is basically worthless so you have to be at least a plus level subscriber.
No undo button on iPhone.
Evernote is the kind of app that you use to write thoughtful, long notes and also jot down quick ideas. For both of these purposes, it is crap. Text still disappears because of sync issues. Occasionally the app takes forever to allow you to begin writing, which is infuriating. Just a very flawed app for a very high price.
After going around and around trying to sign in with Google, or any other option, I gave up. Literally unusable. Can’t log in. I’m a relatively new Apple user (I switched from Android about 6 months ago for the superior hardware and have been consistently frustrated by the software), so maybe there’s something I don’t know about some dumb Apple setting, but if that’s the case, there should be some form of instructions. Something. At this point I assume this is yet another case of Apple making non-Apple apps (especially Google and Microsoft ones) hard or impossible to use. Listen up, my Apple dudes: if you made decent, competitive apps, I would use them. You don’t. Steve’s gone - you can stop being completely aggro about keeping it all proprietary. Step up your game or woman up and actually collaborate with people who do stuff way, way better than you. Your hardware plus their software would be unstoppable. As a disabled person, it would be awfully nice if the apps that work well and help me manage my disability actually worked on iOS. Thanks.
Back in 2010-2012 I loved the app because it was free and it was easy to use and manage. BUT Now not only do we have to pay randsome for our own data, but it’s impossible to find a way to unsubscribe from auto pay.