Snuggly [Lifestyle] App Description & Overview
What is snuggly app? Snuggly uses a carefully designed algorithm that amplifies important sound frequencies of your baby’s heartbeat and makes them more audible, transforming the present sound of your baby's heart into a form more suitable for listening.
The app was designed to form a bonding experience between you and your baby, enabling you to search and listen for your baby's heartbeat, while recording and sharing successfully captured heart sounds.
The usage is very simple:
- get the phone out of the case and turn on Airplane Mode
- carefully press the microphone (located on the left side of the charging port) to your bare abdomen
- lean the phone slightly to the left, so the speaker (located on the right side of the charging port) can be unmuffled
- listen for rhythmic sounds that repeat 2-3 times in a second
- if you can't locate the sound, change location of the phone by pressing it elsewhere
- relax and enjoy. No one expects you to find the baby's heartbeat on the first try!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This app is NOT a medical device and it is NOT intended to be used for medical purposes, or as a replacement for medical advice of any kind. For any medical questions or concerns regarding your pregnancy, your health or your baby’s health, please consult your medical practitioner.