qbites lite [Health & Fitness] App Description & Overview
qbites lite provides age-appropriate recipes that are tailored to your infant's or toddler's cuisine preferences, continually evolving over time as your child's taste evolve. Filter and display recipes by meal type, cuisine, preparation time, and nutritional quality (as rated by the qCal, a peer-reviewed unit of measure invented and published by our co-founders). If your child has allergies, simply indicate them in the family section, and recipe suggestions will not contain any ingredients that are not tolerated by your child.
qbites lite is from parents, for parents! As such, feel free to add your own recipes and see how they rank against other recipes added by other customers.
qbites is designed by nutrition professionals and is meant to be and end-to-end solution similar to a personal dietitian. We do this by learning what you're child likes and dislikes over time while assessing his or her diet on a daily basis, therefore continually adding value over time. Our recipes are ranked by their quality, the meal plans are dynamic and are updated in real-time so you don't have to search, and our assessment tools use sound science and include height and weight tracking to ensure your child's growth trajectory remains on pace. We provide a large database of age-appropriate, unique recipes that we continually update and add to. You can also add your own recipes and see how they rank with against other recipes created by other parents. Some keep features include:
Real-time meal planning
- weekly meal plans tailored to your child's cuisine preferences and age
- dynamic updates to meal plan - if you don't like a recipe, simply swipe and get a new one suggested instantly
- filtering by allergies and intolerances
- build your own "cookbook" of favorite recipes
- helpful nutrition tips in food descriptions
- unique recipes rated in terms of their nutritional quality
- easy to follow instructions
- time estimates (total time versus actual active time)
- ability to add your own recipes
- rankings of user-added recipes to see which recipes are popular (also rated in terms of nutritional quality)
- Set your own cuisines preferences to target recipe suggestions
- 24 different cuisines available with recipes always being added and updated
- We are a professional team, so you can rest assured that we base everything in the app on sound science.
- We also care about what you want, so if you have feedback, want to see additional cuisines or recipes, or have suggestions on how to improve your experience, we will always be as responsive as possible.