ShutterCast [Photo & Video] App Description & Overview
Use your iPhone as a camera in OBS on your Mac! ShutterCast is an extremely simple way to connect your iPhone to your Mac and use it in OBS, Streamlabs OBS, and most broadcasting software... all without breaking the bank!
We use a wired USB connection to your Mac for zero latency and the most ease of use. There is no software or program you have to install on your Mac. We use system-default settings which take away all of the hassles of using a typical iPhone to OBS app. This means that truly all you need is your iPhone!
- Use your iPhone as a camera in OBS and Streamlabs OBS (as well as most broadcasting software)
- Access to both the front-facing and back-facing cameras
- Switch cameras while live
- Dozens of Q&As to help you learn and use OBS
- Customization to make the app unique to you
- Fit to screen and 16:9 views for compatible devices
- Smart alerts to make sure everything is good before streaming
- Supports iOS 10.3 and above
- Supports StreamLabs!
- Supports Dark Mode
HOW DOES IT WORK?
To use ShutterCast, you simply connect your iPhone to your Mac with a lightning cable and open OBS! Getting set up is extremely easy as well and only takes a few seconds. This is all meticulously laid out in the Help Q&As inside the app.
Please keep in mind that ShutterCast only works with a connection to a Mac, not a PC, and has only been tested with the top broadcasting software, OBS and Streamlabs OBS, but may work with most other broadcasting software.