When Kiki is around, expect your communication to be filled with vibrant colors of endearment. Break the ice in conversation with these beautifully hand-drawn stickers of I M PAW: Kiki the orange tabby cat. Spice up your technological fun by messaging to your loved ones and friends and informing them of your daily adventures from TV watching and pop music, to text messaging and video recording. Send your Kikimoji to your best friend first thing in the morning and loved ones before bedtime. Send what you’re listening to and what you’ve photographed during breaktime and holidays. Click on that charming furry cat and stick him inside bubbles, layer on top of photos and stickers. Follow I M PAW: Kiki and friends; the newest epicenter of cuteness in the world.
I M PAW: Kiki is an adopted rescue cat with a curious, funny, playful and sometimes mischievous personalities; who steals the hearts of his human companions with his super adorable and cute ways.
This pack features:
- 30 high quality hand-drawn stickers crafted with love
- Ease of use; Just tap the sticker you want, and DRAG & DROP the sticker into your message
- Ongoing fun and amusement for you and your loved ones
- Overload of laughter with your friends and acquaintances
- 100% Earth-friendly
- More cuteness to come in upcoming I M PAW: Kiki and friends sticker packs
- Check out the various entertainment fun and communication using laptops, tablets, mobiles to expressing your real-time activities ranging from photo-shooting to selfie snapshots. What about those video games and karaoke nights alone or with friends? Or engaging in relaxation evening being a coach potato and binge TV watching. Whatever activity that you’re doing, express it to your friends!
P.S- If you like I M PAW: Kiki stickers, follow the Creator @katmeisteradores, and spread the cuteness and rate it 5 stars!
The applications Kikimoji Fun - Cat Sticker was published
in the category Stickers on 2019-06-12 and
was developed by Le Skye Media Inc.
The file size is 3.95 MB.
The current version is 1.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.