iScale unlocks the kitchen scale that lives inside your iPhone.
• Output weight in native units: ounces, pounds, gram, or kilograms
• TARE (zero) functionality
• For use with light, *capacitive* objects ONLY.
• DO NOT put objects on your device that could break or destroy it. Use common sense.
• iScale works with the following devices: iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus.
• iScale works to a maximum of ~300 grams (0.7 lbs)
• iScale does a close approximation of the actual weight. If you need an exact weight, buy an actual scale. Note: your iPhone isn't actually a scale, but has sensors that can simulate it closely with *light* objects.
The applications iScale: Kitchen Scale was published
in the category Reference on 2019-03-22 and
was developed by Arbor Apps LLC.
The file size is 25.02 MB.
The current version is 1.1 and works well on
10.3 and high ios versions.
New in v1.1
[+] Added check for device compatibility.
Plain and simple this states it works on the iPhone and it doesn’t. I have to push down with my finger to get any kind of reading. It’s useless.
Unless I weigh my finger. Inanimate objects don’t activate the scale on the phone screen. Can’t convert to grams as far as I can tell.
If you want to measure the pressure of your finger on the screen this app is perfect. Otherwise you're S.O.L. and I don't mean the sun.
NNot accurate too many adds
Too many Ads! Every second a new ad pops up. The scale didn’t even work with actual objects it would only show numbers if you pressed your finger down on it. And no I didn’t get paid to write this review.
It won’t work
Downloaded the scale, tested it. It doesn’t register any weight, the app will only send you to push marketing ads. Don’t waste your time, or your memory on your iPhone. It simply isn’t worth it.
Doesn’t weigh grams
They don’t work at all. If u hustling don’t trust these.
Can’t change it to grams from lbs do stupid
Since smart phone only detects warm touch it can’t scale/weigh anything cold.