The chemistry falls into to number of the most important sciences and is one of the main school objects.
Its studying begins with the Periodic Table. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils are used.
Periodic Table - is a free application for iPhone which displays the entire periodic table at startup interface. The table has a long-form approved by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) as the core. Besides the periodic table of chemical elements, you can use the Table of solubility.
Differences PRO version of FREE:
- More interactive tables
- Continuous addition of new application information elements
- More information about the additional elements
- Electric type
- Magnetic type
- Bulk magnetic susceptibility
- Specific magnetic susceptibility
- Temperature Superconductivity
- Color of the item
- Refractive Index
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity
- Half life
- Molar volume
and much more
- When you click on any element provides information that is constantly updated.
- For most of the items have an image.
- For more information, there are direct links to Wikipedia for each item.
- Table solubility
- To find any element you can use the search. The search engine is not choosy to the registry or writing style search.
- You can sort the items in 10 categories:
• Alkaline earth metals
• Other nonmetals
• Alkali metals
• Transition metals
• Noble gases
Elements of the selected category will be listed in the search results and are highlighted in the table on the main application screen.
The applications Periodic Table 2019 PRO was published
in the category Education on 2019-02-09 and
was developed by Nikita Chernykh.
The file size is 23.41 MB.
The current version is 0.0.2 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- Improved French and English
- Added Turkish, Ukrainian, Serbian, Estonian, Belorussian and Filipino
- Improved reading elements
- Improved images of some elements
- Fixed the year of opening of some elements
- Added more copper isotopes
With each update, the app gets better, if you like the app, please take a few minutes to leave a review)