RPN-34 CE is the first photo-realistic simulation of Hewlett-Packard's popular mid-range scientific calculator HP-34C for the iPhone. Produced from 1979 through 1983, it was the "Basil" member of the third-generation HP calculators known as the "Spice" series.
It was the first pocket-calculator ever capable of doing integration and root finding.
While the simulator works like the original calculator, a number of carefully designed extensions, along with the tremendously improved speed, make it joy to use even today.
RPN-34 CE comes with the programs of HP's "Applications", "Mathematics", and "Statistics" application books built-in!
• Photo-realistic look-and-feel
• Programmable (999 steps), subroutines, 12 labels, 10 flags
• 100 registers, "continuous", with full store/recall arithmetic
• "Live" register view
• Program listing view with intelligent navigation
• Program library, easily backed-up via iTunes
• Store and retrieve any number of programs
• Sharing: e-mail, AirDrop, Dropbox, copy, paste, print
• 34 original HP programs pre-installed
• Integration, root solving
• Statistics (mean, standard deviation, linear regression, normal distribution)
• Factorial of any number (normal and logarithmic)
• Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions (degrees, radians, grads)
• Polar/rectangular conversions
• Inverse, square root, logarithm, exponential, pi
• Storage arithmetic (both store and recall)
• Statistics (average, standard deviation, y-estimate, linear regression)
• Unit and hours conversions
• 31 additional functions not found on the HP-34C, like time and sound
The applications RPN-34 CE was published
in the category Productivity on 2019-01-10 and
was developed by CuVee Software.
The file size is 15.24 MB.
The current version is 1.0 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.