Are you here to have some real music?
Do you want to have super fun piano battles with your gangs?
Get the app to enjoy top hot songs in the piano mode. Tap the fun!
Magic Tiles 3 key features:
1. Appealing, modern and diverse music genres – Say “No” to One size fits All! We have over 200 songs waiting for you to conquer.
2. Finely-built Online mode – connect with countless players all around the world. You can also invite your friends into a room and battle each other.
3. Weekly tournament comes with irresistible rewards.
4. Band mode where you can play with additional instruments such as guitar, piano and so many more.
Don't wait any longer! Come and play Magic Tiles 3 on your mobile ~
1. Tap the black tiles
2. Avoid the white tiles
3. Expect to speed up after every level of the song
Log in to your Facebook account and share data on multiple devices
So, get ready to try out the most challenging piano games for free!
Besides, to better the game’s performance and offer a customized user experience based on your location we do ask for permission to access to your storage and location.
Become a real pianist now!
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to 200+ premium songs.
- The subscriptions are $3.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly, and $19.99/annually*.
- You'll be able to play all premium songs for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to [email protected] or contact us in the game by going to Settings > FAQ and Support.
The applications Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game was published
in the category Games on 2018-12-15 and
was developed by Amanotes Pte. Ltd..
The file size is 300.80 MB.
The current version is 6.22.030 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
New hot song "Thinking Out Loud" original by Ed Sheeran updated in game.
This game is so bad. I hate it because t gay played it and not PewDiePie
So when ever you make a wrong note or miss a note you get a choice to continue and watch an add and usually I don’t want to watch an add but then when you come back YOU HAVE YOU WATCH AN ADD why?? Like seriously why?? you click not to not watch an add but you have to watch an add either way!! And you can’t skip the one that you did not watch willingly and the adds are all talking Tom for me! Like what the heck!!!
I can’t click out of the adds when I want a second life
This game is so much fun and better that’s two
This game is amazing! :D I really like the songs that go with the piano. But I have a question, how do you play your own song? But still, this game is a;A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-A-P-P-!-! Please get this game! :DDDD
Honestly I think that the 2nd version is better for a couple of reasons, first let me point out my complaints, you can either buy levels with diamonds or just do a song you already have and unlock a random one i liked the way the 2nd version you could unlock levels better.The multiplayer is fine i am actually glad they brought that back in a different form because the tournaments from before were crappy and way too hard until like the 5th level. I liked the way you unlocked levels before because you needed a certain amount of stars. As far as i can tell you can go infinitely far in a level you just have to watch some ads and you can revive yourself over and over as much as you want please fix this.If you want to get this game i would say its decent. Also forgot to mention i would love it if you could change the positioning of the line that you have to press the tiles on. I personally like to tap the tiles more above the screen. This is a problem because if you dont press the tiles on that horizontal line then you dont get a perfect score which i hate. That’s all i really have to say myself i think the 2nd one is better.
the quality of the game is terrible, i dont get why its so highly rated. JUST PLAY PIANO TILES!!
I know it’s not my headphones, because I started to listen to music after. It must be the app.
Updating with new song Thinking out loud is great! Love this game!
This games is really good especially when you get multiple chances to correct the places you have mistouched or missed especially when your going to fast
Not good. The apps add shows girls like you playing but when you actually download the app it just has classical pieces. Everything is payday by money and you have little access without. The layout is still ok. The songs on the app don’t even have many updated ones.
I have an apple device and I am an Apple Music member, but when I scroll down in the option center (were you can play online, etc) I see the Apple Music icon and I click on it, it takes me to the Apple Music app and says I’m already a member. I don’t understand what I’m supposed to do. Can somebody please help me? On the other side the app is really good and I like that you can compete in it.
Once I get 3 stars just let me try go for the crowns seperate you rather than replaying the first bit. Lord it’s so slow and boring.
Hi this game is the worst piano game I hav ever played it glitches all the time even when I click the button it doesn’t work I can’t stand it hopefully it will improve
Okay, I do have a negative review but this game does have a good concept, the only problem with it is that when I’m holding on to a tile or just pressing the single tiles, it says I pressed the wrong spot most of the time. I don’t know if it’s just my iPad but I doubt it. Overall it’s a pretty well made game.
Do NOT make the same mistake as I did and assume that paying for this game will make it “Ad free”.
Was trying it out, but then a popup appeared and the game didn’t even pause. 1) Why didn’t it pause? 2) Why was there even a popup mid game?
Why do you have to put so many adds!!!,!
You are tapping the tiles but it makes no sound I think that this game is a terrible mistake it is a money waster don’t download this❗️
I would LOVE it to have a pause button and when you make a mistake It would not make a terrible noise. THANK YOU FOR MAKING DIS AWESOME GAME!