This application allows to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app or content on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
HOW TO USE:
1. First of all, make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad, then tap "Control Center".
3. For iPhone: please turn on "Access Within Apps", then tap "Customize Controls". For iPad: please tap "Customize Controls".
4. Scroll down and look for "Screen Recording" from the "MORE CONTROLS" list. Then tap the green '+' button to add the "Screen Recording" control to the "INCLUDE" list.
5. On iPhone X / XS / XR, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open "Control Center". On iPhone/iPad, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to open "Control Center", then Long Press / Force Press / 3D Touch the "Screen Recording" control (NOT "Screen Mirroring") to open the app list.
6. Scroll up/down and find "Smart Mirror" in the list, then select it and tap "Start Broadcast".
• Mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TVs or devices.
• Supports Samsung TVs, Samsung Blu-ray players, and various Samsung devices (manufactured in 2012 and later).
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won't run slowly during screen mirroring.
• You will experience a latency (usually between 1 and 5 seconds) on your TV screen during mirroring; it is impossible to achieve zero-second latency which makes it unsuitable for gaming. However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
• DRM-protected content can't be mirrored, e.g., Netflix video.
• Video stream only, no sound.
The applications Smart Mirror - Samsung TV Cast was published
in the category Utilities on 2018-11-03 and
was developed by SensusTech LLC.
The file size is 18.10 MB.
The current version is 1.3.2 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
Dear Customers! We are constantly working on the app improvements and promise to bring your sound support soon!
- Fixed bug with landscape orientation on iPad
- Fixed some crashes
Was desperate to cast a game onto a larger screen because we had friends over and bought the app. Didn’t work at all. Not even a little bit.
This app is worse than useless. I just wasted 5 dollars on app that doesn’t do its job. Please refund me the money.
It’s not working
I did everything it said to do and it don’t Work. I was really looking forward for this app But got only disappointment. I know it’s only $5 But it didn’t even work so I was hoping for a refund.
Doesn’t work, wouldn’t broadcast to screen for more than a few seconds
Quite satisfied. Worked straight away.
A mi no me funciono y pague 5 dólares por la app que mal que no funciona
How do I get a refund for this app? It does not work at all.
Did not work for my Samsung TV, its only about 3 years old. 🤷🏻♂️
This app did not work for me. I would like my money back
Doesn’t even work
Finds tv but nothing mirrors
Why won’t my tv show up on the app? Anyone else have this problem?
This app doesn’t work. I did everything it told me and my tv came up and when I clicked it nothing happen I want my money back
Having a really hard time with this. Yes it works, but the delay is ridiculous
Trying to stream the moviebox app but its real laggy. Which it had sound... 🤒
The app never shows in the screen mirror. Waste of money.
They should put right up front u can’t stream the sound !! If it wasn’t the last thing in the decryption then I prob would have noticed it. I was so happy to read all the other reviews until now! No SOUND u kidding me? WhTs the point? Y do I want the sound delay coming from my phone? So it’s off 1-8 seconds?? Insane I want a refund ! Thank u
I installed in my iPhone 6 and it just does not work , no way of getting a refund or even support from senses sent mails and no reply what a waste of time and money
Awful I want my money back