This application allows to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app or content on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
HOW TO USE:
1. First of all, make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad, then tap "Control Center".
3. For iPhone: please turn on "Access Within Apps", then tap "Customize Controls". For iPad: please tap "Customize Controls".
4. Scroll down and look for "Screen Recording" from the "MORE CONTROLS" list. Then tap the green '+' button to add the "Screen Recording" control to the "INCLUDE" list.
5. On iPhone X / XS / XR, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open "Control Center". On iPhone/iPad, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to open "Control Center", then Long Press / Force Press / 3D Touch the "Screen Recording" control (NOT "Screen Mirroring") to open the app list.
6. Scroll up/down and find "Smart Mirror" in the list, then select it and tap "Start Broadcast".
• Mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TVs or devices.
• Supports Samsung TVs, Samsung Blu-ray players, and various Samsung devices (manufactured in 2012 and later).
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won't run slowly during screen mirroring.
• You will experience a latency (usually between 1 and 5 seconds) on your TV screen during mirroring; it is impossible to achieve zero-second latency which makes it unsuitable for gaming. However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
• DRM-protected content can't be mirrored, e.g., Netflix video.
• Video stream only, no sound.
The applications Smart Mirror - Samsung TV Cast was published
in the category Utilities on 2018-11-03 and
was developed by SensusTech LLC.
The file size is 18.10 MB.
The current version is 1.3.2 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
Dear Customers! We are constantly working on the app improvements and promise to bring your sound support soon!
- Fixed bug with landscape orientation on iPad
- Fixed some crashes
Having a really hard time with this. Yes it works, but the delay is ridiculous
Trying to stream the moviebox app but its real laggy. Which it had sound... 🤒
The app never shows in the screen mirror. Waste of money.
They should put right up front u can’t stream the sound !! If it wasn’t the last thing in the decryption then I prob would have noticed it. I was so happy to read all the other reviews until now! No SOUND u kidding me? WhTs the point? Y do I want the sound delay coming from my phone? So it’s off 1-8 seconds?? Insane I want a refund ! Thank u
I installed in my iPhone 6 and it just does not work , no way of getting a refund or even support from senses sent mails and no reply what a waste of time and money
Awful I want my money back
I wish I coulda given it no stars. Doesn’t work. Save the 4.99$ don’t fall for it like I did. Program installs but never located the actual tv just installs screen recording on your phone. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
Read these reviews thought, okay should be fine. Never worked. Re read reviews as I am fluent in the English language, read the reviews, all the 5 star reviews don’t know the English language. It’s a scam, save your money, there is no directions or information to follow. I’ll be asking the App Store for a refund. Bye scammer.
Unfortunately, this mirror app didn’t work. No sound, picture wasn’t even good quality and it seemed to be loading and missing parts.
This app is a scam. They steal your money and say that this works with the tv but it does not. I want my money back this is fake. You start to screen record and it doesn’t even connect to your tv it’s all a scam to empty your pocket. This app needs to be taken down by the App Store it’s useless and it’s a complete waste. I want my money back.
Followed the instructions and I’m able to see my tv but on my tv, it says that the file is not supported.
Does nothing. I’m tech savvy and I’ve had Samsung TVs and Apple devices for 10 years. This app is throwing $5 into the wind. Thanks for nothing.
Tried to set it up a few times but nothing happened after I chose my tv on the initial page.
Is the problem with my phone? There is a long latency from what I’m doing on my phone to show on the TV. Please fix quick if it is the app!
When I try start broadcasting my tv shows error “file type not supported”
Tried using this so, apart from the fact that there is a 5 second delay, it stopped mirroring & idols sending you back to step 1 to start it all over again! I want my money back, what a rip off!
Received a developer response telling me that the app has been updated and it still doesn’t work. The developer did not even offer to reimburse my money. I just received the same reply to my review from the developer today November 11. Don’t waste your money.
Usually don’t write reviews. But the app shows you how to share using your phone but won’t tell you in anyway how to find and connect to your TV. Struggled with it for about 10 minutes to find nothing.
I paid $4.99 and all I get on my tv is “The file you’ve selected is not supported”