Rutgers Sakai helps make the Sakai LMS feel at home on iOS by bring Sakai's features to a native application for Rutger's students.
- A beautiful native Assignment submission editor so you can submit inline with ease
- View all your courses in a centralized location
- View your announcements like an email feed
- See all your grades at once
- Page through your Assignments and submit them
- Flip through your Resources with ease
- Use our redesigned chat room to stay on top of your courses
and much more!
Support for Forums and Dropbox is the next priority and we'll have a bunch of cool new features to help you navigate Sakai even better.
The applications Rutgers Sakai Mobile was published
in the category Education on 2019-01-11 and
was developed by Pranay Neelagiri.
The file size is 13.01 MB.
The current version is 1.1.1 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- A beautiful native Assignment submission editor to help with inline submission
- Easily sync your content between the editor and the webpage so you can save and submit with ease
- Fix popup bar disappearing when selecting document for upload
- Webpage for assignment submission occasionally would not reload when paging