Check around for BT devices and get information on your screen!
- Scan BT devices around
- Get info and distance
- Realtime sync
How It Use
• Launch the App
• See your device in the App if it's within range
• Tap at the device title or id
- Subscription gives you access to application.
- Subscriptions are from $6.99 USD weekly*.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to play all available series and episodes for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "weekly" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
The applications BT Notifier Scanner was published
in the category Utilities on 2018-09-14 and
was developed by Nurlan Kasabulatov.
The file size is 23.63 MB.
The current version is 1.2 and works well on
10.3 and high ios versions.
Subscription page update
If anyone can help me that’d be awesome!
Using is easy but the connection is correct
I use it very well and I can completely connect to other devices
I really like this app because it's simple and easy to use to connect
I can use this application to scan and connect devices such as smart watches and co-use
This app makes me more happy. It can scan all the clocks around
Really like this app because it's too easy to use
I use it every day and it's great too good.
I use it every time I'm tired and it connects to modern watches to know the health parameters
I love this application because it is very good and easy to use to connect
Works great I like it so far! Easily scans my devices!
They want to charge you $6.99 a WEEK to use this app!!!! RIP OFF!
Nice scam attempt
I bought this app and it doesn’t work one bit please don’t waste your money !!
So in order to use the app, I have to get the subscription?
This app didn’t even help. Made me purchase a subscription and it didn’t even find my smart watch. I want my money back ASAP!
Simple BT Notifier app works great! I use it everyday!
Could be awesome with more details! It has real potential. Thanks, BT Notifier!
Good A very good bt notifier app!
Everyone said this app was free but $7 per week is crazy just to be able to use a cheap watch I bought online. I don’t understand why half of the features on my watch require this app to use when the app itself does nothing. Waste of money and way too complicated for a SIMPLE product.