A full-featured graphing calculator: Graph and investigate functions, solve equations, work with statistics, distributions, matrices and much more.
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU NEED THIS APP
1. Keyboard and command syntax similar to physical graphing calculators -> No need to learn a new calculator.
2. Powerful emulator like Wabbitemu Calculator -> No more waiting to graph functions compared to slow physical handhelds.
3. Enter fractions, equations or functions in the same way as you would write them on paper.
4. Never forget your calculator at home! It's always ready on your iPhone & iPad, and it weighs nothing.
5. High-resolution graphs
FULL GRAPHING CALCULATOR
• Graph more than ten functions at once, each with a different color
• Add Lines, Horizontals, Verticals, and Tangents to the graph
• Use your finger or the arrow keys to trace the coordinates of your functions
• Calculate the Zero, Minimum, Maximum, Intersection, and Derivative
• Find integrals and color the area under the function
• Set the X and Y coordinates of the graphing window; zoom in and out with your fingers
ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
• Enter calculations in natural textbook format
• Includes all basic arithmetic (+, -, x, ÷, ^, ², √, π, …)
• Use advanced functions like sin, cos, tan, e, ln, Σ, ...
• Scroll your calculation history and modify existing calculations with one tab
• Store and recall variables
• Quadratic Equation Solver
• Work with matrices the easy way -> store them or enter them directly on the calculator interface
• Do basic matrix arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication or power of a Matrix
• Put the matrix into Reduced Row-Echelon Form and solve linear equation systems
• Calculate the determinant, inversion or transpose the matrix
STATISTICS AND LISTS
• Use lists for all basic and trigonometric operations
• Enter lists using the Statistics List Editor or use curly brackets on the main screen
• Perform 1- and 2- Variable Stats
• Investigate your lists: min, max, mean, median, sum, product, standard deviation, and variance.
• Do regressions with best-fit lines: LinReg, QuadReg, CubicReg, QuartReg, ExpReg
• Work with distributions: Normal, Poisson and Binomial
TUTORIAL AND CATALOG
• Easy to understand tutorial to get started
• Full Catalog of all commands with syntax, example, and possible error messages
• Tab on highlighted math terms to read on point definitions
PERFECT FOR HIGH SCHOOL & COLLEGE STUDENTS
• Recommended by teachers to use in math classes
• Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2
• Pre-Calculus, Calculus
• Permitted on SAT/ ACT/ AP (your phone might not be permitted, but you can use the app for homework and borrow an actual calculator from your school for the test)
The applications Graphing Calculator Pro² was published
in the category Education on 2018-09-01 and
was developed by Graphing Calculator Apps UG (haftungsbeschrankt).
The file size is 38.85 MB.
The current version is 1.2.6 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
In this huge update, we have a lot of new calculator functions for you:
++ Regressions are now available in Stats > Calc menu:
++ Distr menu is now available with the following distributions:
++We added several new functions to Math menu:
+ 1-Variable Stats
+ 2-Variable Stats
+ Use statistical variables from the Vars menu.
+ List functions: cumSum(, mean(, median(, sum(, prod(, stdDev( and variance(