Turn your photos into beautiful watercolor art with just one click. Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color. Simply import a photo and watch as Waterlogue paints your image.
• Paint with one-touch pre-set styles or fine-tune your painting with new detail controls
• Create and save your own custom styles
• Create life-like paintings with new realism and portrait settings
• Paint with new drawing, palette and tint options
• Exciting watercolor papers and textures
• Unlimited undo and redo feature allows you to experiment fearlessly
• Create beautiful, high resolution, frameable art
• Share your Waterlogues on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
• macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or later
• GPU acceleration with Metal 2 and Core Image
• Dark mode support
From Tinrocket, award-winning creator of apps to inspire creativity: Waterlogue, This by Tinrocket, and Olli by Tinrocket.
The applications Waterlogue was published
in the category Photography on 2019-05-06 and
was developed by Tinrocket, LLC.
The file size is 125.92 MB.
The current version is 1.0.51 and works well on
10.14 and high ios versions.
• Cleaned up accidental ink spills
We've recently made these changes, too:
• New option for exporting 8K paintings
• New style: “Cutouts”
• Smoother menu animations
• Other improvements and fixes
If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
We’re here to help: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at [email protected]
The watercolor effect looks incredible! I like to crank up the water softness for a wetter look.
Very smooth and more options then the IOS version. Love it.