This brand new third-party app pairs your favorite messenger WhatsApp with your Apple Watch. WatchUp allows you to read & send messages from your Apple Watch. With support for voice messages, images & emojis. Please read the full description before buying.
- Read all your personal chats & group conversations
- Listen to voice/audio messages
- Send voice messages (Beta)
- Use scribble or dictation to send a message
- On-screen keyboard
- Customizable "Quick Replies"
- Start a chat from your contacts list
- View images from chat (preview) or in full-screen (high-res)
- Full Emoji support
- Complications for app quick launch
- Select app language
- Adjustable font-size (force-press Home screen -> Settings)
- Adjustable input language for Scribble & Dictation
- Archive chats functionality
Please note that this is a very new app and improvements will be made in future updates. A paired iPhone and WhatsApp for iOS - including an account - is required.
For questions or support contact: [email protected]
How to pair your account:
1. Open the app on Watch and follow on-screen instructions
2. Goto WhatsApp settings & choose Web/Desktop
3. Scan the QR code appearing on your Apple Watch by holding the iPhone at some distance from your Watch. (Important: Scan right after QR code changes!)
4. After scanning wait up to 30 settings for the pairing to complete
Disclaimer: This is a 3rd-party connector app for WhatsApp. It is neither supported nor endorsed by WhatsApp, Facebook Inc. or any of it's affiliates. The app connects using your official WhatsApp Web account and complies with WhatsApp usage terms.
The applications WatchUp - for WhatsApp was published
in the category Social Networking on 2018-08-19 and
was developed by Franz Stuber.
The file size is 29.69 MB.
The current version is 1.5 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- Supports Watch Series 4
- Keyboard for English, Spanish & German
- Bug fixes
Porque no me llegan las notificaciones de mensajes en mi appel watch
I want a refund. It doesn’t work properly. How do I get a refund?
I was charged $2.99 to my apple account for using this app. App does not allow WhatsApp call or WhatsApp video call, only messages. It appears it’s a recurring charges that will be charged often so I uninstalled it...
Trabaja como una aplicación externa a través de el reconocimiento del codigo QR, no se actualizan las conversaciones con fluidez por no decir que nunca lo hace, las notificaciones no llegan en el Apple Watch, lo único productivo es poder entrar en las conversaciones si logras hacer que se carguen los últimos mensajes, malísima aplicación no la recomiendo para nada.
Can you add keyboard for Turkish?
I was download the app when i try to make the connection the status indicator was “connecting” for a long time and nothing happens! I check for any QR code in my email or message, I got nothing ! I’m not interested anymore in this app!! I want a refund!!!!!
Impossible to connect the watch with the app following all the recommendations... Don’t waste your money!
Horrible app not recommended. I want my money back!!!
I have a watch 4 (gps only) if you want to see WhatsApp messages you have to open WhatsApp on the iPhone and then it shows on the watch. Absolutely useless. I set one star only because 0 is impossible to set, but this app deserve 0
Works nicely but doesnt recive calls from whatsapp not so happy
Just got the Apple Watch 4. Downloaded the app, and it’s still currently on the “loading screen” after scanning the QR code from my phone. But somehow I’m receiving messages but no home interface for the app. I’m confused?! Doesn’t seem to be proper support online as well to fix this. Have tried force quitting etc but nothing works.
Does what is described. A little hard to set up sometimes it may have the loading thing but just get someone to send you a chat and fixes it self. With further improvement this could be a really good whatsapp watch alternative. Keep it up 👍