- The #1 Stickers App for all messages apps!
- Sticker Maker: erase backgrounds like magic!
- Unlimited Exclusive Stickers by professional illustrators!
- Direct import for WhatsApp & iMessage (Messages)
- Save stickers to library for import into apps such as Messenger, Telegram & more
- As seen on Instagram, Facebook & Messenger Ads
- Feedback and Sticker Suggestions are welcome! If you can't find what you're looking for, or have an idea that you'd love to see become a sticker pack made by pro illustrators, please leave a review and let us know!
- The app allows import of stickers into major messaging apps, but is independent from and not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the mentioned social and messaging apps.
- The app is free to download, and offers use of a limited selection of exclusive sticker packs, the ability to create & use a limited number of custom stickers with the sticker maker, and the ability to browse the sticker library, for free. You can subscribe for unlimited use of all stickers and features.
- Prices & free trials vary by country and by subscription; please check the specific terms that apply to you at the time of purchase, displayed in the app and on the purchase confirmation alert. For the USA, subscriptions are from $4.99 to $9.99 weekly, $19.99 to $29.99 monthly, $99.99 yearly and may include a 3 day free trial, depending on the subscription. Weekly subscriptions are intended for short-term use only. For ongoing use and best value, we recommend the yearly option.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information. You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes account settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Subscriptions are linked to your account rather than to a given installation of an app on a device. Therefore cancelling a free trial or subscription must be done via your account Settings. Just deleting the app does not automatically cancel a subscription. If you need assistance, please contact us at stickers [at] dailyltd.com and we'll be keen to help. But please note that for privacy and security reasons, we as developers are unable to directly access your account and alter your subscription on your behalf.
The applications Sticker Maker & Stickers Daily was published
in the category Entertainment on 2018-08-02 and
was developed by Daily Apps.
The file size is 127.03 MB.
The current version is 1.0.16 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Fixed bug when saving Stickers for WhatsApp
These are great stickers 👍really fun 😀
Best free sticker app ever!!
Sorry noot good
Kool n just what I was looking for
Hi Sticker Team, There's a crash that keeps repeating causing the sticker so to close when you come to save custom stickers to whatsapp! Any fix on this?! Or am I just gonna subscribe for 10$ a week, and not actually get anything from the app!! Would appreciate a PROMPT fix to this crash! Thanks!
Stickers are so awesome so many to choose from I cannot wait until I start sending to my family and friends x
Ridiculously expensive ... forget it
Exactly what others have been saying about “in app purchases” it forces you to pay first but you get 3 days free trial whoopy! I wish I read the reviews first. Don’t download! To the developers, your misleading people!
How the hell do I stop this from charging my account ! My daughter downloaded and now I’m getting charged $14.99
Rip off $14.99 without warning. Delete straight away
So I downloaded this thinking it would be cool for messages but then I get a 3 DAY FREE TRIAL AND $14.99 A WEEK subscription warning. No way is it worth $14.99 a week! RIP OFF!!
Misleading download. Not clear you are being placed on a limited 3 day trial. Need to actively cancel before Apple poor auto renewal default kicks in. All trials should auto expire and require further action to continue. Not the other way around. Nonsense needs to stop.
Looks like a cool app... but you don’t get warned about the $14.99/week until you have downloaded it... who wants to pay that for virtual stickers???? No thanks!!!!
Was a bit annoyed to see after you download from the Facebook advert that you get a free trial then charged after 3days
This app says ‘in app purchases’ which made me believe there would be options, as with other apps. As soon as I downloaded it and went to use it, I had to agree to pay before I could use it. What a load of rubbish. Don’t bother
Read the fine print. It’s one of the most expensive apps out there for stickers?! Insanity!
I can’t find any other way to do it Cancel this subscription I have never even downloaded !
This app was suggested to me on Facebook, it said nothing about there being a fee to use it, I downloaded it, opened it up, saw there was not one single sticker for free, you have to pay for all of it, and not a small amount... it’s way too expensive, especially when I have my gifs for free, promptly uninstalled it and double checked that I was never charged!
$10 a WEEK!!! ARE YOU PEOPLE SMOKING CRACK??!!?? Even if I had the money I wouldn’t purchase this! This kind of thing should be a one time purchase or free !!
These aren’t funny at all. So lame. Immediately uninstalled.
The developer turns off your ability to cancel 24 hours before your renewal! This is ludicrous and should be investigated by the FTC. My brother works for them so a quick message to him should do the trick. To the con artists who created this, don’t bother replying to my review. It’s all just words.
You say it’s free and then when you download you discover it’s actually 3 days free and $9.99 a month. I spent over an hour trying to get it removed from my account and finally had to contact Apple Support. Thanks for nothing but stress. Is that review Snarky enough for you?!