- The #1 Stickers App for all messages apps!
- Sticker Maker: erase backgrounds like magic!
- Unlimited Exclusive Stickers by professional illustrators!
- Direct import for WhatsApp & iMessage (Messages)
- Share stickers as images for apps such as Facebook Messenger, Telegram & more
- As seen on Instagram, Facebook & Messenger Ads
- The app allows import of stickers into major messaging apps, but is independent from and not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the mentioned social and messaging apps.
- The app allows users to publish their own stickers. We strive to keep the community safe, but if you do see inappropriate content, please report it via the in-app features and we will take action within 24h. Publication of inappropriate content or abusive behavior is not tolerated and will result in ejection from the platform.
- The app is free to download, and offers use of a limited selection of exclusive sticker packs, the ability to create & use a limited number of custom stickers with the sticker maker, and the ability to browse the sticker library, for free. You can subscribe for unlimited use of all stickers and features.
- Prices & free trials vary by country and by subscription; please check the specific terms that apply to you at the time of purchase, displayed in the app and on the purchase confirmation alert. For the USA, subscriptions are from $4.99 to $9.99 weekly, $19.99 to $29.99 monthly, $99.99 yearly and may include a 3 day free trial, depending on the subscription. Weekly subscriptions are intended for short-term use only. For ongoing use and best value, we recommend the yearly option.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information. You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes account settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Subscriptions are linked to your account rather than to a given installation of an app on a device. Therefore cancelling a free trial or subscription must be done via your account Settings. Just deleting the app does not automatically cancel a subscription. If you need assistance, please contact us at stickers [at] dailyltd.com and we'll be keen to help. But please note that for privacy and security reasons, we as developers are unable to directly access your account and alter your subscription on your behalf.
The applications Sticker Maker & Stickers Daily was published
in the category Entertainment on 2018-08-02 and
was developed by Daily Apps.
The file size is 115.77 MB.
The current version is 1.1.2 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Now you can add accessories & text to stickers in the sticker maker!
It’s basically an app that you need to pay for to use it but advertises as free for you to download it and when you enter the app you get the ad to buy premium for 9.99 for one week. Yes, you have free trial but when you click anything the premium ad appears. A waste of money for this app that I will never pay.
They give you 3 day free trial then $10 a week? Ridiculous! I will never pay such amount for a app like this.
I wish this app could actually save in your account the stickers packs already download in the free trial or in the week subscription. I used my free trial and I had a problem with my iPhone so I had to restore to factory ? And guess what ? I totally loose forever all my stickers pack and now I have to suscribe that is totally unfair. There isn’t a way to recover your stickers packs. They should be save in this app cloud so then it’s the most disappointed sticker pack app I have ever used This app was designed to download stickers but if you have an accident or problem and need to reset to factory your iPhone YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOOSE ALL THE STICKERS ONCE DOWNLOAD FROM THIS APP AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER RECOVER IT FROM THIS APP ITSELF ACTUALLY YOU WILL BE PUSHED TO PAY FOR A NEW SUSCRIPTION AND IT HAS ZEROCUSTOMER SERVICE AS I NEVER RECEIVED A REPLY totally disappointing UPDATE They said NOW even after trial, you can keep stickers on device. Well that wasn’t like that before. Unless we can save it on iCloud it’s pointless to use this app. My iPhone had a glitch and I had to restore. I lost all my stickers downloaded of the free trial and I won’t subscribed to download what I had already downloaded and lost all before. Actually I should be given another free trial . If I had use the free trial now , now that customers can keep stickers on device I probably wouldn’t have lost them. I really don’t know because I don’t know if they would be back up on iTunes or iCloud. And even if it works that way. When I used this trial the feature wasn’t available and I won’t pay to redownloaded my stickers again. This developer only things about making money.
Three day free trial then $10 a week for stickers. Please give me a break. What a ripoff. No thanks.
I enjoy this app because it has so many great stickers 😀😃
Enjoy for free 3 days. False advertising!
Do I get to keep them after my subscription ends?
Nearly sucked in with the sneaky advertising claiming it was free.
Stickers are so awesome so many to choose from I cannot wait until I start sending to my family and friends x
Ridiculously expensive ... forget it
Exactly what others have been saying about “in app purchases” it forces you to pay first but you get 3 days free trial whoopy! I wish I read the reviews first. Don’t download! To the developers, your misleading people!
How the hell do I stop this from charging my account ! My daughter downloaded and now I’m getting charged $14.99
Rip off $14.99 without warning. Delete straight away
So I downloaded this thinking it would be cool for messages but then I get a 3 DAY FREE TRIAL AND $14.99 A WEEK subscription warning. No way is it worth $14.99 a week! RIP OFF!!
Misleading download. Not clear you are being placed on a limited 3 day trial. Need to actively cancel before Apple poor auto renewal default kicks in. All trials should auto expire and require further action to continue. Not the other way around. Nonsense needs to stop.
Looks like a cool app... but you don’t get warned about the $14.99/week until you have downloaded it... who wants to pay that for virtual stickers???? No thanks!!!!
Was a bit annoyed to see after you download from the Facebook advert that you get a free trial then charged after 3days
Ita just a scam!
These are quit cute. Will use them
I call false advertisement. The ads say free the app says free then when you download and open it’s not free what so ever. That’s beyond messed up. If it’s not free label it as so. This is ridiculous. Very disappointed
WhatsApp permite hasta 30 stickers por paquete pero su app no tiene límites al momento de crear un paquete propio. Si se crea más de 30, luego no hay forma de recuperar los que no entran en el paquete de WhatsApp, se pueden pasar a la librería en formato png pero no se puede pasar a otro paquete en dicho formato y se pierde gran parte del trabajo hecho. La aplicación en la versión gratuita te permite descargar hasta 20 paquetes de stickers máximo pero no advierten de eso en ninguna parte y si haces un paquete de stickers sin saber que ya no lo puedes descargar, entonces pierdes tu tiempo y esfuerzo a menos que pagues una suscripción para que quite el límite de descargas y así evitar dicha pérdida.
Sticker is a great app and really easy to use
Te hacen creer que es gratis pero cuando haces tus Stickers y los vas a bajar te hacen pagar la aplicación recomendación señalen desde un principio que es pago y listo y le doy una estrella por que con Menos no se podía publicar el comentario
I clicked on this through Facebook and found out after it downloaded that it was not free and will start charging after 3 days if I don’t unsubscribe. I want to end the use and not get charged, how do I do it. I don’t see anywhere to do it in the app
Please stop billing my card. do not want stickers. Thought it was free. Susie Davis