Emulsify is a camera for black and white film photography purists, with beautiful film-like images, manual exposure, and an interface that stays out of your way. It is the modern descendant of a 35mm SLR loaded with a classic black and white film. With Emulsify, you set your exposure (manually or automatically), compose your photo, and capture the image in stunning black and white. That’s it!
Just as your old film SLR didn’t have a built-in flash or a selfie camera, Emulsify doesn’t have those things either. And the same way that you don’t see in black and white through the viewfinder of your camera, you don’t see black and white in Emulsify’s viewfinder. Part of the art of black and white photography is learning to "see in black and white" before taking a photo!
If you’re into street photography, classic photojournalism, landscape photography, or black and white portraiture, give Emulsify a try!
• Gorgeous, film-like black and white photos.
• Multiple profiles for different film looks.
• Simulated film grain.
• Manual and automatic exposure.
• Optical zoom on devices that support it (digital zoom is not supported on any device).
• Ability to save photos in JPG, TIFF, and HEIF (on supported devices).
• Location tagging.
• Rule of thirds grid in the viewfinder.
• A complete lack of distractions like social media, selfies, zany filters, editing, or anything else that gets between you and the images.
The applications Emulsify Camera was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2018-09-18 and
was developed by Sean Harding.
This application file size is 11.61 MB. Emulsify Camera current version is 1.2 and works well on
IOS 12.0 and high versions.
Emulsify now supports the Ultra Wide cameras on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Max!