BetterMe Yoga was created with the help of renowned yoga teachers for those curious about the benefits and philosophy of yoga. Get in a better shape, shake off those extra pounds and gain healthier lifestyle habits instead. Join BetterMe Yoga community!
What we offer:
- Efficient workouts aimed at weight loss and calorie-burning: We know what works best for different body types, and what are the best workout strategies to achieve your goals.
- A toned physique and a stronger core: Short but highly-effective daily work-outs.
- Guidance on clearing and focusing the mind while working out: Yoga will take care of your body and your mind.
- Guidance on leaving the worries and stress behind: Learn to acknowledge and balance your emotions.
BetterMe Yoga is:
- Over 100 workouts put together by fitness, yoga and meditation experts;
Adjustable exercise plans depending on your physical parameters and overall goals;
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions;
- Tracking of results - Keep track of your progress, calories burnt and how much further till another milestone!
- Constant app updates: More user-friendly interface, interesting and useful features.
- Clear and quick communication with developers: Leave your suggestions and feedback, and we’ll look into it ASAP.
Start NOW if You Are:
- Made your mind about changing life with fitness but are not sure where to begin;
- Want to become stronger, more fit, more flexible;
- Want to achieve inner harmony and balance beautiful body with a beautiful mind;
- Need to be constantly motivated to work out regularly;
- Like to keep track of their progress;
- Happy to join the huge community of like-minded yoga fans from all over the world.
• BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss is free to download.
• Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly, 6-month, lifetime or our new weekly basis.
• Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 3-day trial period, 6-month for a 7-day free trial, weekly subscribers are eligible for 7-day trial. In addition, there are weekly subscriptions without trial period.
• Lifetime subscription is billed the total fee starting from purchase date.
Monthly, 6-month and Weekly subscription users billed per month, per 6-month and per week accordingly until user unsubscribes.
• All subscription plans offer unlimited access to every yoga program in exchange for a single payment during subscription duration.
• For your convenience, Weekly, 6-month and monthly subscriptions are set to Auto-Renew within the 24-hour period prior to the subscription end date.
• You can cancel your subscription at any moment in your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the terms. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our Terms and Conditions here - https://bttrm-yoga.com/info/terms.html
Join our community of yoga fans today for a clearer head, sunnier disposition, and a stronger body tomorrow!
The applications BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2018-08-06 and
was developed by Genesis Technology Partners.
The file size is 32.40 MB.
The current version is 1.3.10 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
small product changes)
I wish it had the option of putting food you don’t like. Because most every dinner has some type of fish and I hate the smell of fish. Like it says no preference vegetarian lactose intolerant and glucose intolerant or something like that. I just wish they would’ve given you a brighter option in that region.
It won’t let me unsubscribe and I deleted it three weeks ago. Still being charged. 😡
$9 a week or $53 for 6 months. Everything in this app requires the fee after a week. There are other, better, plans for way cheaper
I wish they included this in their Better Me. app that already exists instead of making a new app and trying to charge me again! YouTube videos are free so that’s what I’ll be doing.
This app is literally a bunch of yoga positions randomly put together in no logical sequence, and without any guidance on how to properly transition from each position. There’s also no warm up whatsoever which is highly irresponsible and can lead to injury. I’ve done yoga for years, with live instructors or even occasionally following online professionals, but I would not recommend this app at all. Especially not to beginners who don’t yet know how to adjust positions to their levels of comfort. Furthermore, the sequences are not properly timed and you sometimes have to pause the training to finish a pose, which makes it very clunky to use. There’s no fluidity whatsoever. I’m canceling my free trial after one session because I literally do not want to unite myself, and am certainty bot willing to pay for this service.
I didn’t really know how to start doing yoga but ever since i got this app and i’ve used it i feel so much better in mind and body. I recommend it to everyone.
This app really is fine but I wouldn't say its superior to other health and fitness apps in any way. And it's $9.99 per week which equates to about $520 per year. That's just a bit ridiculous for a health app when other good ones get as low as around $60 per year. It's more expensive than netflix or Spotify or both. Ridiculous.
I really like this app and will continue using it. The only thing I wish it would do is allow more time for each pose. Sometimes it says hold for 30-60 seconds but jumps right to another pose. It’s more difficult to pause in the moment. Other than that, I really like the variety this app offers.
I downloaded the app deleted it because of the subscription and now I have been charged for 53.99 and I didn’t even sign in into the app
I only wanted to do the free trial and I could not find where to cancel my membership on the app. You guys took 53.65 out of my apple account and I cannot find a phone number for direct customer service to refund me my money. This was the worst app I have ever downloaded.