During the flight a crew member has access both to the airline library of documents and the flight documentation. Also, they can add flight reports during the flight.
* loading information about the flight (general information, crew list, messages)
* entering the flight task information in offline mode with the further sending to the airlines database
* working with the operational flight plan
* access to the company's library
* access to the flight documents (airport documents, aircraft limitations)
* adding flight reports (optionally with PDFs and images) in offline mode with the further sending to the airlines database
The applications Aviabit EFB application was published
in the category Utilities on 2019-01-11 and
was developed by AVIABIT, OOO.
The file size is 12.56 MB.
The current version is 1.4.6 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- page 'Safety reports' now is called 'Reports';
- the downloading Reports button was added ;
- changed and not synchrunized report is now highlighted with blue color; report prepared for deleting from the server is highlighted with yellow color;
- Summary info page can be necessary (optionally);
- Dead Head Crew (DHC) duty time info is sent to the server as well as the crew info;
- the menu for downloading actions was added to the Library page;
- notification panel design was changed;
- some fields from steps 1-6 was renamed to the more common abbreviations;
- autolock settings are ignored while using the app.