During the flight a crew member has access both to the airline library of documents and the flight documentation. Also, they can add flight reports during the flight.
* loading information about the flight (general information, crew list, messages)
* entering the flight task information in offline mode with the further sending to the airlines database
* working with the operational flight plan
* access to the company's library
* access to the flight documents (airport documents, aircraft limitations)
* adding flight reports (optionally with PDFs and images) in offline mode with the further sending to the airlines database
The applications Aviabit EFB application was published
in the category Utilities on 2019-01-11 and
was developed by AVIABIT, OOO.
The file size is 12.91 MB.
The current version is 1.5.17 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
* Bug fixes, performance and design improvements
* The split view support
* The context menu item ‘Download documents’ on the Flight tasks page for downloading airport documents has been removed. Airport documents can be downloaded with the notification panel
* On the Documents page dates of airport documents are now shown
* Nav route page supports the split view mode
* A tap on a point row shows the new, shortened window (with the fields FL, ACT, ATO and Comment). The full window is still available through the context menu (Edit)
* The “Adding waypoint” dialog is automatically filled with data of the previous point if it is called from a row of a comment/checking altitude/hold
* The short mode and its settings have been added
* GPS location panel has been added
* GPS positioning on the Nav Route page
* The “Adding waypoint” dialog can be filled with location data
* Changing FL for one point now causes changes for all the following points
* The "Direct" function has been modified
* OFFSET funcion
* On the page Load/Fuel some fields have been renamed: PYLD to EPYLD (Estimated Payload), Allowed load to APYLD (Allowed Payload), PYLD fact to TPYLD (Total Payload)
* On the page Load/Fuel the field ATOW (Allowed Takeoff Weight) has ben added
* On the page Load/Fuel the field UNDERLOAD has ben added as a difference between APYLD and TPYLD
* A leg is shown in the attachments panel
* Airport documents are now shown on the panel
* A green mark is shown opposite a telegramm name if it has been signed