Square Payroll [Business] App Description & Overview
Access affordable full-service payroll, built by Square. With this app it’s easy to pay W2 employees and 1099 contractors in just a few taps. Use the app to import timecards or enter your team’s hours, then let our team of specialists take care of the rest—we pay your team, file your payroll taxes, and send your tax payments to federal and state tax agencies.
You can setup your account directly within the Square Payroll app in just minutes. Whether you’re paying your first employee or switching from another provider, we’re here to make payroll the easiest thing on your to do list.
With Square Payroll you can:
- Pay hourly and salaried workers. Your team gets paid via direct deposit, check, or deposit to the Cash App or Cash Cards. Subscription includes unlimited payruns each month.
- Never worry about tax compliance again. Square handles all your payroll tax filings and payments and provides quarterly and end of year reports like W2s and 1099s
- Save time by importing timecard hours and tips from the Square Point of Sale app or other leading timecard apps
- Track sick leave, paid time off and overtime
- Manage pre- and post-tax deductions
- Let team members set themselves up with online accounts
- Set up Automatic Payroll and let payroll run itself
- Access affordable benefits plans for you and your employees, including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plans, workers compensation and pre-tax spending
Square Payroll starts at just $34 per month. With fair and flexible pricing, you’ll only be charged for the employees you pay. There’s no monthly subscription if you’re just paying 1099 contractors - it’s just $5 per contractor you pay each month.
Available in all 50 states + DC. Learn more: squareup.com/payroll