By downloading the Bloom app, you'll be able to create a reusable and secure identity built to protect your personal information.
Here are a few of the key benefits of creating a BloomID:
* Secure Your Data — When you create a BloomID, your identity data is cryptographically secured, fully eliminating the risk of data breach.
* Defend Against Identity Theft — In a time of persistent data breaches, the best way to limit your exposure to identity theft is to limit how frequently you share your personal data. Your BloomID allows you to verify your identity without exposing underlying data to third parties.
* Secure Your Device — TypingID is a user verification system that learns to identify individuals by the way they type on their smartphone. The Bloom app uses TypingID to verify that the user using your app is the same person who originally established your BloomID.
* Control Your Data — You choose what data to include in your BloomID. You determine exactly how it’s used and who can use it.
* Go Beyond Borders — Verify your identity and access services anywhere in the world
Download the app today and take back control of your identity!
The applications Bloom - Secure Identity was published
in the category Utilities on 2018-08-14 and
was developed by Bloom Protocol.
The file size is 41.17 MB.
The current version is 1.81 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Extremely convenient and easy to use, five out of five stars definitely.
I’m giving some personal information, how do I know it’s safe?
This app is a great way to keep you account safe from people.
How do you check your email I have been trying and trying and it’s not working I just don’t know how to check my email.
Super easy and safe set up!
Every time I put my email and name in it said address already taken even though I have never used this before
Ok so I don’t understand if this is an actual app or just a way to steal people’s identity. None of the emails I put when signing up work. It just says “sorry that email has been taken”. So I made new emails and tried them during signup and it still said the same message.. if I could flag this app for scam I would.
Other apps keeps “redirecting” here through bogus surveys!!!
I want to deactivate my account!!!! I hate this app.