Stop taking L's every Supreme drop and start taking W's with the original iOS Supreme Bot.
Why use Supbot rather than a Supreme bot on the computer?
- Faster than bots on computers
- Developed with efficiency in mind, causing for an extremely fast checkout
- Uses the Supreme mobile website for a faster checkout
- Ability to use LTE or wifi so you can cop anywhere
- Fully automated bot (NOT just an autofill app)
- Auto add to cart and checkout
- Captcha bypass
- Auto refresh until the drop is live
- Purchase multiple items at once
- Purchase next available size
- Purchase next available colour
- Restock monitor with autofill
- Create multiple profiles
- Google sign in (Get easier captcha or completely avoid captcha)
- Optional Checkout Delay
- Ability to disable the loading of Images causing for a faster checkout
- Item list updated weekly (5 hours before the drop)
- Easily select items (we update the item list so you don't have to worry about keywords)
- Well maintained and always improving when we can
- No subscription fees
Supbot supports the North American (USA/Canada), European & Japanese Supreme Web Store.
DISCLAIMER: Supbot is in no way affiliated with Supreme New York or its associates. PayPal is also currently not supported.
The applications Supbot - Supreme Bot was published
in the category Shopping on 2018-05-01 and
was developed by Supbot Inc..
The file size is 16.02 MB.
The current version is 3.6 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- New "Force Drop" option which will force the drop to load for those experiencing a "Late Drop"
- Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
So I bought this bot a few months ago and it NEVER coped anything. It just doesn’t work at all.
If your going to buy the most hyped item of the week, this might be good but I’ve spent 3 weeks using this and I couldn’t get anything. I feel as if it is quick but not quick enough. There isn’t any lag while refreshing the page but I’ve had to find my items as if I was doing it manually. This robot mainly is good for refreshing and putting in your card information. Everything else is manual.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GARBAGE APP. DOES NOT WORK AT ALL
I have attempted for 6 drops only came close one time other times app backs out and doesn’t find the item restarting just keeps repeating the same thing. Double checked multiple times if everything is right tried restarting my phone redownloading the app and same problems keep occurring. Using an iphone6s
Bot takes time to load items, it was working fine before the updates, I’m not sure if that’s the reason. Missed the last three drops
Tried copping something for a drop and it glitches out and I didn’t get anything. 3rd time this happens. If I’m gonna spend this much money on an app I expect it to work. Probably gonna go back to copping it the old way.
I’ve used the app before and it has worked but this time when I solved the problem it made me do it again after I had already solved it and the continue option was working but didn’t load anything up... went on the supreme app itself and it worked fine , I was able to cop the supreme/ Nike pants manually in a medium.
Title speaks for itself. This bot hasn’t copped anything for weeks, devs keep “fixing” it but it never works. APPLE stop allowing this app to be sold, it doesn’t work yet the devs keep getting paid. I want a refund for this!
Better to go manual. Doesn’t even load up items when they drop but load em after the item sells out. At least in manual I can take the L at the checkout screen
Worthless! Has never worked, very buggy.