Do you often find it hard to relax and find yourself lacking emotional stability? Do you feel you can’t sleep even when you are very tired? Do you travel on a plane and need a power nap? MellowMe is designed to help you to address these concerns. Use it before the day starts, at your office, before meetings, while commuting…even in the airports or during flights. It can be your calming tool throughout your busy day.
Download MellowMe and finally clear your mind in order to drift off in peace—totally ad-free. Relax both body and mind to take a break.
More and more people have suffered from incredibly severe insomnia. How to get quality sleep? Counting sheep, valerian and nightcaps don't help?
Now with MellowMe, you can reconnect with your natural ability to sleep. It includes popular and effective relaxing sounds for sound sleep:
- White noise: Mixed with music can leads to hypnosis and relaxation
- Light music: Good for Enlightment, Meditation and Sleep
- Nature sounds: Reduce body’s natural fight-or-flight instinct to stress relief
- Alpha wave music: Helpful for Brain Power, Focus, Concentration, Deep Sleep
Use MellowMe for daily relaxation, stress reduction and breath training. It helps you to de-stress and re-focus your mind to maximize your productivity, to develop your self-confidence and will power. With MellowMe, you can step out of stressful days, get a chance to de-stress and calm down.
*SURPRISING BENEFITS OF MELLOWME*
- Relieves sleeping disorder by blocking distractions
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Pacifies fussy and crying babies
- Improves efficiency of work and study
- Increases focus and concentration
- Soothes headache, migraine, vertigo and ear ringing
- Extracts the greater benefits of meditation
- Shows encouraging results for ADHD
- Maintains privacy by masking other sounds
- High quality and naturally recorded sounds
- Full screen breath visualization
- Simple gesture-based design, swipe between sounds
- Plays in the background and when your iPhone is locked
- Bluetooth enabled
- Simple sharing
- Get full version of MellowMe
- Sleep better and rexlax yourself with MellowMe
- There are more tracks on the way, stay tuned
- Availability and features may vary by country
- Membership renews automatically after trial, cancel anytime
Additional Subscription Information:
- Monthly Subscription - 1 month - First 3 days free, then $9.99/month
- Yearly Subscription - 1year - First 3 days free, then $39.99/year
- The Subscription will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Offer limited to one 3 day trial per user. After the first 3 days, subscription renews automatically unless cancelled before the end of the 3 day trial. Subscription may be cancelled at any time within the iTunes and App Store Apple ID Settings. All prices include applicable local sales taxes.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free and send them to: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appMellowMe/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mellowmeapp/
The applications MellowMe - Sleep Sounds was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2018-04-22 and
was developed by Spring Tech Co., Ltd..
The file size is 72.84 MB.
The current version is 2.0.2 and works well on
9.1 and high ios versions.
-Brandnew interface for more convenient interaction
-Optimize some details and improve user experience
-Enjoy your time with MellowMe:)
One of the best UX ever known to man
Nice sounds so relaxing, helps me sleep easier!
I love it
help me have a good sleep！
Before your last update I loved this app but now I cannot get it to open and stay open. Shuts down as soon as I launch it and see the front screen. Not able to use it at all now.
I love this app, I use it every night to help ease my anxiety and sleep. I happened to listen to the ‘strolling’ piano music and I have to ask, is that Spring Day by BTS? It sounds so familiar I think I’m going crazy— And also possibly Not Today by BTS as well? Though I only distinctly hear the chorus part of that song.
I’ve been having the most stressful week because I freaking love this app and I accidentally removed it to make space on my phone (aiming for another app) and spent the whole week trying to find it again just to find out the name changed. I freagin love this app.
Lovely relaxing tracks
A very pleasant app, good variety, could be helpful for children as well as adults.
Thank you Mr Noddy
Sleep like a baby is my go to sleep playlist!
My favourite app
I have a lot of tension and anxiety and as soon as I started the first "Playlist" I knew I'd find something FINALLY that helps! Perfect!
Simple, well designed, and doesn't try to turn my desperation to sleep into a subscription package. Love what these folks have made.
Really calming and soothing sounds
I love this app! I used to have trouble falling asleep at night but now I’m out like a light within 5 minutes. The sounds are so relaxing and it’s free! I’m so happy I got a chance to find it. If it wasn’t free though I’m not sure I would put any money into it. Also it’s beyond great, but sometimes it glitches out a bit. Plus, there should be more sounds with more moods! Like focus music or bright something. That would make this app 5 stars!
This is the most relaxing thing ever I am very pleased but I think they should add more sounds
Love it!! It helps me sleep when i can’t sleep
Actually i really liked the app, it helped me relax a lot
I opened the app and switched to rain sounds, but it made the app immediately crash every time I attempted it. I settled on another sound for now but it would be a great thing to fix!
Nice app! Keep it up