■ Give a premium feel to your device with our premium ringtones. Replace your old default message, SMS, mail, calendar and alarm tones with our premium audio library.
■ Personalize your iPhone: Use our Ringtones Maker to create brand new custom ringtones, then choose the required segment from the audio track. Save & organize your creations in the Favorites gallery. It’s really easy!
► Create your own ringtones with our premium Ringtones Maker
► Browse through lots of Premium Categories
► Rock, Pop, Indie, R&B, Electronic, Country & More
► Premium songs, all fully licensed with artists
► Featured Daily New Songs
► Organize & edit your favorite ringtones in “Favorites” library
-- Please note that you will have to sync your device with iTunes in order to transfer your downloads --
Ringtones Unlimited Premium Subscription:
○ Subscribe to receive new ringtones every single day on your device, as well full ongoing access to our ever-growing premium ringtones library, for the duration of the subscription.
○ Subscriptions are $7.99 USD weekly, $39.99 USD monthly and $79.99 US yearly*
○ Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
○ Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week“ package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
○ Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
○ Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
○ No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
○ You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
○ You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
○ Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
○ Please consider that this App may include third party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
* The prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD. All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
Terms Of Service: http://www.infinitysoftwarecompany.com/terms-of-service/
The applications Ringtones for iPhone: Infinity was published
in the category Music on 2018-04-22 and
was developed by Infinity Corp. Inc..
The file size is 69.28 MB.
The current version is 3.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We offer the greatest ringtones and a very easy to use ringtones maker, so you can customize your iPhone ringtones just the way you want them!
To achieve our mission, we’re always working hard to improve the platform so you can have the best possible experience.
These are the new improvements of this version:
- Stability and performance improvements
We hope you enjoy!
I think this app is awesome because you can have the best ringtones and loud ones
Use to be free now you have to pay for everything.
It is a great app I rate it 5 stars when you want a ringtone this is the app.
Like the app but Apple makes it very inconvenient to get ringtones
App advertisement says nothing about a monthly weekly or yearly user fee before you download it! Once downloaded you have to agree to use it in order to just get rid of it from your phone. Fraud fraud fraud! Apple should not allow these types of apps to be placed in the store without clearly identifying to costs upfront! I had to give it one star in order to get the info out to other users.
It’s no good you pay for subscription even when you cancel they charge anyway I think it is a scam is no good they don’t answer you that it nor you when you do try to tell him something and so does Apple on top I hate this stupid app
This makes me look cool in front of my friends!
This is a really cool app But the sad part is nothing is free. It’s very simple and easy to use which is initially attractive but they want you to do a review literally 20 to 30 seconds after the app is downloaded because they don’t want you to have a chance to actually use the app and find out that it is not as special as they make it out to be. You have to pay to make one single ringtone. Not everybody can afford a monthly or yearly subscription and there are so many others that offer genuine free ringtones. If this thing actually was free, my review would be much higher. But it is not so that’s all that you get app!
I tried to access the music and it said I had to pay
This app is good but I can’t access the premium thingy
Want as a ringtone
You can only use the ringtone if u have premium that’s so dumb
I thought that you didn’t have to pay for the ring tone to get added to your phone but you do I would not recommend this app unless your willing to pay for the ringtone that you want
I rush I didn’t have to get the premium to get all the pre made songs
False advertising. Please stop advertising as a free app.
Literally all of the songs and genres are locked except “create your own”
I’m so annoyed with false advertising. I understand if you want to charge for a product but it is so misleading to advertise something as free when it requires submitting payment details and an opt out for subscription after 1 week. Yes technically there is something offered before a charging period, but not ‘free’ in the sense of free and easy!
I like this app because it’s fun 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
They make it seem like it is free—then when you record a song try to get you to pay —$7.99 A WEEK. Shay. Dee.
If I could rate this 0 stars then I would.This app doesn’t even let you add music unless u pay for it it should be free if the app is free
I canceled the subscription same day I got it and I’m still being charged monthly for an app I never used
I love the ringtones y’all offer