Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to over 10,000 kids’ books, movies, and TV shows for children 3 – 12 years old. This fun and educational app is filled with trusted brands like Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, PBS Kids, National Geographic and Amazon Originals for Kids.
An Amazon FreeTime Unlimited subscription allows up to four kids to enjoy unlimited access to their favorite content across devices including compatible tablets, phones, e-readers, and smart speakers. Plus, with Amazon Parent Dashboard parents can discover what books and videos their kids enjoy by viewing their FreeTime Unlimited activity.
FUN AND EDUCATIONAL
• Unlimited access to over 10,000 kid-loved books, movies, and TV shows
• Find new kids’ books and popular kids’ videos surfaced on the app home screen
• Dedicated content rows so that kids can easily discover their favorite books and videos - in English or Spanish
• Kids can enjoy new Spanish ebooks and videos that include characters and titles like Sesamo, Dora, Diego, LEGO Ninjago, and more
• Use the search feature to easily find a specific book or show. You can search the entire catalog of titles quickly by name, character, title, author, episode & more
• Kids can enlarge the picture book font by double tapping on the text, making it easier to read.
POPULAR CHARACTERS KIDS LOVE AND PARENTS TRUST
• Disney: Frozen, Moana, Star Wars, and Inside Out
• PBS Kids: Sesame Street, Arthur, and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
• Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.: Bubble Guppies, Team Umizoomi, and Dora the Explorer
• Marvel: Spider-man, the Avengers, and Captain America
• Amazon Originals: Just Add Magic, The Kicks, Thunderbirds are Go, Creative Galaxy, and Tumble Leaf
DISCOVER & CONNECT USING AMAZON PARENT DASHBOARD
• See the most recently viewed books, movies, and TV shows
• Review your children’s FreeTime Unlimited activity over the past 90 days
• Use Discussion Cards to start conversations with your kids on some of their favorite content
PERSONALIZED CHILD PROFILES
• Create up to four different personalized child profiles
• Switch quickly and easily between each profile
• Set age ranges for each child to create a personalized experience
TRY FREETIME UNLIMITED FOR FREE
• Try it free for 1 month!
• Your subscription will automatically continue as long as you chose to remain a subscriber
• Cancel anytime. 24 hours a day.
• Plus, one subscription works for multiple devices!
Endless fun for kids. No grown-up stuff. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited was built from the ground up for kids to have a fun and educational environment to enjoy.
If you subscribe to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited at the time of purchase, where applicable.
See https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=freetime_ios_dp?nodeId=508088 for other terms applicable to your use of FreeTime Unlimited.
The applications Amazon FreeTime Unlimited was published
in the category Entertainment on 2018-06-24 and
was developed by AMZN Mobile LLC.
The file size is 44.25 MB.
The current version is 1.5.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
* Improved double tap to zoom-in on picture book text to enlarge words, making it easier for kids to read
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
This would be a 5 star product if only parents could remove unwanted videos, books, and apps. Parents should have complete control over what their children read and see - not Amazon content reviewers! Please add the ability for parents to remove unwanted media into this product.
The books are not properly categorized to the right age group. Some are too advanced for the age group. We love a challenge but it is beyond challenging and was becoming quite deterring for my child.
Just downloaded looks like it has some great content. Though I don’t think we can download a thing to for of line usage. My really frustration is it freezes when I try to get into parental controls. Might cancel before the free trial is over.
Don’t get suckered into this free trial! I can’t unsubscribe or cancel now I’m being charged every month for an app my grandson can’t use
No Peppa Pig episodes. No Paw Patrol episodes. Only 2 seasons of Daniel Tiger. Unlimited with little or no content. Definitely not with $9.99 a Month
I need your help. I am Amazon Prime. 4 Children. I must pay less. Please, see this.
Books and videos only, no games like there are if you use amazon free time on a kindle. It’s ridiculous to charge the same price for an app that only has Books and videos and not games. Most the videos are available on amazon prime anyway.
I was expecting more learning content here but could not find interactive material for kids.
There are only educational videos on Amazon FreeTime! You have access to what your child is watching, and you can see the length of their screen time as well as set a time limit. Its $2 per month, and it is so worth every penny.
I’m a pretty savvy 40 year old, but navigating the app and parental controls is something you need a coding degree for. This should be easier. Maybe I’m just spoiled with Apple’s platform, but for the love of heaven!
This app will not let you unsubscribe ever. It’ll just keep stealing your money even when you’re done with it.
The app must be available in Puerto Rico too, when I intended to configure the app a message indicates “is only in United States of America”
We have a kindle Fire with Amazon Free time, and I wanted to have it on my Ipad as well. I downloaded this and it doesn’t have any of my son’s games available. He can only watch shows and read the books and while it’s great that they have those, he really enjoys the games so it was a bit disappointing.
This would be five stars if it had paw patrol. My boys love it (3 and 5). I love the content, especially blippi. I wish there was a way to hide some of the content though.
Nothing Works - Error Message On Everything
We have used the Epic app more more that five years and recently decided to try the Freetime app. to explore new books for our 9 and 4 years old daughters. Our fourth grade need to read everyday to complete her daily reading log for her school and need to record # of pages and time she read. In the Epic app I do not any problem with this; however, in the Freetime my daughters cannot use any of its books because it doesn’t show reading levels, book activity or numbers of pages for any of its books. I really like the app because it has a nice variety of books sadly my oldest daughters can’t use for school. It would nice if they also add a summary when pressing the book you want to read and also add a quiz as an option at the end of each book. I really hope they makes updates for this app. I will try it for a year and hope for the best!
For free time
This app is ver educational
None of the parental controls appear to work using iOS or Android devices. Why would you put the time restrictions and educational goals into the app if they are ignored? I'm off now to find how to cancel and make sure that I won't end up with a $9.99 charge next month like others report.
It needs your google account and I hate it so much