Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to over 10,000 kids’ books, movies, and TV shows for children 3 – 12 years old. This fun and educational app is filled with trusted brands like Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, PBS Kids, National Geographic and Amazon Originals for Kids.
An Amazon FreeTime Unlimited subscription allows up to four kids to enjoy unlimited access to their favorite content across devices including compatible tablets, phones, e-readers, and smart speakers. Plus, with Amazon Parent Dashboard parents can discover what books and videos their kids enjoy by viewing their FreeTime Unlimited activity.
FUN AND EDUCATIONAL
• Unlimited access to over 10,000 kid-loved books, movies, and TV shows
• Find new kids’ books and popular kids’ videos surfaced on the app home screen
• Dedicated content rows so that kids can easily discover their favorite books and videos - in English or Spanish
• Kids can enjoy new Spanish ebooks and videos that include characters and titles like Sesamo, Dora, Diego, LEGO Ninjago, and more
• Use the search feature to easily find a specific book or show. You can search the entire catalog of titles quickly by name, character, title, author, episode & more
• Kids can enlarge the picture book font by double tapping on the text, making it easier to read.
POPULAR CHARACTERS KIDS LOVE AND PARENTS TRUST
• Disney: Frozen, Moana, Star Wars, and Inside Out
• PBS Kids: Sesame Street, Arthur, and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
• Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.: Bubble Guppies, Team Umizoomi, and Dora the Explorer
• Marvel: Spider-man, the Avengers, and Captain America
• Amazon Originals: Just Add Magic, The Kicks, Thunderbirds are Go, Creative Galaxy, and Tumble Leaf
DISCOVER & CONNECT USING AMAZON PARENT DASHBOARD
• See the most recently viewed books, movies, and TV shows
• Review your children’s FreeTime Unlimited activity over the past 90 days
• Use Discussion Cards to start conversations with your kids on some of their favorite content
PERSONALIZED CHILD PROFILES
• Create up to four different personalized child profiles
• Switch quickly and easily between each profile
• Set age ranges for each child to create a personalized experience
TRY FREETIME UNLIMITED FOR FREE
• Try it free for 1 month!
• Your subscription will automatically continue as long as you chose to remain a subscriber
• Cancel anytime. 24 hours a day.
• Plus, one subscription works for multiple devices!
Endless fun for kids. No grown-up stuff. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited was built from the ground up for kids to have a fun and educational environment to enjoy.
If you subscribe to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited at the time of purchase, where applicable.
See https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=freetime_ios_dp?nodeId=508088 for other terms applicable to your use of FreeTime Unlimited.
The applications Amazon FreeTime Unlimited was published
in the category Entertainment on 2018-06-24 and
was developed by AMZN Mobile LLC.
The file size is 51.63 MB.
The current version is 1.3.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
* Improved double tap to zoom-in on picture book text to enlarge words, making it easier for kids to read
Could be amazing but parental control to remove videos does not work. Child still able to view videos even though I have setting set to block.
Any way to set restrictions on videos or disable the app through the parent dashboards does not work at all.
Thought there would be games for kids but only books and shows on apple devices.
I’m forced to purchase a fire tablet I don’t need because we have a family shared iPad according to parental dashboard.... not purchasing new device or renewing freetime going forward until iOS option equal to the rest.
Impossible to try and unsubscribe.
The parent dashboard is ridiculous. It needs reasonable improvements. You can not even block inappropriate content after you adjust the so called 'smart' setups.
I’m very disappointed. I was really hoping for an app that we could use to download books my granddaughter could have on the plane on our way to France and to read to her while we are there, so that we wouldn’t need to bring dozens of books with us, taking up space and weight. This is not the case. If I turn off my cellular and WiFi access, I cannot reread any books I thought I had downloaded. And I have just read that this app is useless and will not work outside of the United States. This on top of the fact that there does not seem to be a good way to filter through junk books, so that she only selects quality literature has this retired teacher feeling that this is not an app that is useful for our family. I do not want to have to prevent her from selecting the prominent junk books, to get to the actual quality literature. I’m very disappointed!
There should be a notice prior to installation
I just joined this app for the trial and browsed titles to see what was available. I love the selection of books on here! We have a small house and no room for books although I love reading my kids new books everyday. This app allows me to do that without adding clutter to our home. As for shows, this app has some good show titles and a lot of random shows my kids aren’t interested in. Very similar to what’s free on Amazon Prime for kids. I think the price is great for the reading options alone. I haven’t gone through the games yet so I will update my review once I see my kids play with it and see how engaged they stay.
Would love to be able to make font larger
Good selection of books but it’s so hard to read for my 6 year old because of the tiny fonts. You can’t zoom in either. Disappointing
The kindle fire has educational apps and games - this app doesnt yet its still $10/month. Developers: please add the games with the FreeTime iOS app.
Same things like prime members, just one more way to get more money from customers.
Love it my kids really enjoy it
Use of this app is (currently) $10 per month. Having an amazon prime membership does not grant free usage of app.
Disappointed, my grandson has a Fire, it’s slow. I downloaded the app onto my iPad and we can only read or watch videos. NO games.
If I set the daily time limit for videos to “Blocked”, vides are still playable in the iOS app.
I have found this app to be very frustrating, I bought the kids Alexa for my kids so they could listening to audio books. I have found it very hard and complicated to even find a list of audible books. When I ask Alexa for a list, “it usually just suggests the book for the week”, which I have no idea if the story is appropriate for my younger children. Any suggestions would be appreciated. At this point I’m ready to send the Alexa kid dots back.
I have yet to find how to subscribe only 1 child! The only option I see on the Amazon web app and the FreeTime app is the family 1 year plan. Where is the monthly $2.99 plan for 1 child?
I got this for the educational apps and games and all I have access to are movies and books ! How do I get the rest of the content ? Ive searched all parental aspects and cant find anything. Useless without that