PDF Scanner App is a powerful scanner that fits in your pocket! Discover a universal tool to scan any paper document and save it’s digital version in a wink. Scan, sign, affix and share multipage documents in high quality PDFs or JPEGs easier than ever.
Enjoy the smoothest experience while scanning:
- Business documents, agreements, letters, invoices, order sheets and email them back
- Paper notes and sketches to always keep them at hand
- Any articles and book pages for later read
- Receipts to keep track of travel expenses
- Business cards to save the important contacts
- Rentals, credit notes, bills or any other printed documents
E-sign and stamp documents right on your device:
- Put one or several signatures and stamps into the app
- Add them to any scanned pages in a tap
Share your scans via:
- Email or message documents as PDF, JPEG, or PNG, or save to Photos
- Export to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive or open in any 3rd party application
Fax directly from the Scanner App:
- Take photos of documents with your camera
- E-sign or stamp your faxes
- Fax from iPhone in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, etc.
- Use delivery tracking to check fax status
Recognize text (OCR):
- Convert your scans to text
- Extract text from books, bills, scans, etc.
- Printed and handwritten text will be automatically recognized
Have all your files within Cloud Storage:
- All you Scanner App files in Cloud Storage are backed up safely so you don’t lose them
- Upgrade to a premium subscription plan to get 200 GB storage
Keep all the important docs at your fingertips and beat back the paper clutter easy breezy!
* Choose from different subscription options:
- 7 Days Subscription
- 6 Months Subscription
- 1 Year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Additional Subscription Information
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and the cost will be identified.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
The applications Scanner PDF – Scan Documents was published
in the category Business on 2017-12-16 and
was developed by Neosus.
The file size is 58.24 MB.
The current version is 2.8 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Version 2.8 comes with significant performance and stability improvements!
Premium users can now enjoy:
- OCR (Text Recognition): technology which allows to convert your scans into text and share them via email, iMessage or anywhere else! Text recognition is currently available in any Latin-based language.
- Fax: no fax machine necessary. Send scans via fax directly from Scanner App!
- Cloud Storage: store all scans in your personal storage so you don't lose them.
Our team is committed to making the app even better. So never lose the drive to share your impressions and feedback with us! Contact us at: [email protected]
I got scammed too! I want a refund!
Downloaded this app to upload one college document like two years ago. I deleted the app after and today I just noticed it charged me $50 out of nowhere! The app isnt even downloaded to my phone! I’m reaching out to apple support to help me. Do not download this app.
[email protected] scam indeed charged me 40$
This app is no better than taking a picture with your camera then cropping it. They make you pay a subscription for pretty much the free camera you have on your phone for free.
This apps takes your money without notice!
There is no way to easily cancel the trial. This is so annoying!
Not good at sensing document
So bad app, need $19.99, if you forgot cancel auto pay 4.99/week
An expensive app and very difficult to unsubscribe to. I am still trying 😩
Works well with minimal effort
This app take my money without notice. Haha this is criminal.
The price for subscribing is ridiculous but I did the free trial because I was in a hurry and it claimed to be able to convert photos into JPEG format. I couldn’t convert photos in JPEG format after I subscribed, then found it difficult to unsubscribe. After looking at reviews on here the instructions the developer gave to unsubscribe were really unclear and I ended up having to google it. Hopefully have ended my subscription now but was a big waste of time for something that should’ve been simple.
Terrible! I needed it in an urgent situation and didn’t receive any of my shared documents.
This app will AUTOMATIC pay 71.99AUD! And it didn’t ask!
Why need a scanner if it’s just a picture?
Overpriced subscription fees for weekly, monthly and yearly plans for a camera app that crops out whatever surface the document was sitting on. I can do that for free with my camera and cropping images in my photo gallery with a vanilla iPhone. Don’t waste your money.
This is robbery! After you try it they charge you weekly $28 and you have to call Apple to cancel it!
It’s totally lossless!
This app is one of the sneakiest in literally stealingoney. The subscription service which i didnt sign up for charged me $19.99 + tax every week (yes EVERY WEEK) for the last 3 weeks until my apple ID ran out of money. I am a tech savvy individual and I am used to all sorts of electronic payments across platforms. This is absolutely diagusting behavior and i intend to complain to Apple about this
This worked for about three days before every scan was interrupted with a demand to subscribe. For $20/month. Are you kidding? Meanwhile, none of my scans are being saved, so I can’t even use the app. Unbelievably slimy service. I wouldn’t recommend this app to anyone.
20 dollars per week subscription!! and the app has awful user interface. The page that opens when you first open the app has the 20 dollar a week subscription preselected and start now in big blue text. Only in tiny font can you skip selecting a subscription... free version lacks any function compared to other scanners. If a developer replies to this your app is still awful delete it from the store.
I am shocked that this is allowed in Apps? You can’t back out of the monthly subscription which is not even mentioned until you have already started the download? Then they make it difficult to cancel their service? Cancel my subscription NOW!
You literally cannot do anything without a subscription
I can’t unsubscribe the app through apple id/ subscribe section. I have just downloaded it and it says after three days it will renew automatically. Please help me unsubscribe before it renews automatically.
I scanned one document under their "free" trial and they drew $21.65 from my account. Thieves!
Application says you are getting free trial, but it turns into fee subscription. Used once and found it to be useless. Fee charged was not $1 per day as claimed by developer, but $20 per week. Totally worthless and charged for three weeks before realizing subscription had begun. Never came across subscription mandate with free offer.
Don’t use this!
Opened the app. Spammed the payment option and I tried to click out and that scanned my finger to confirm payment
So you’re looking for a simple free app for scanning documents. This one pops up on a search and great it’s free. A few days later you’re bill €19 for your “Automatic renewal”. Complete scam, preying on people that are busy and might not look at their bank statements.
The app appeared to be free i was them charged just under €20 a week thereafter
Do not download this app without being aware of the way in which it automatically renews your subscription and continues to extract money from your account without warning
3 day free trial then you have to pay for the service. This should be clearly stated on the app description! There are plenty of FREE alternatives.
Great job thank