PDF Scanner App is a powerful scanner that fits in your pocket! Discover a universal tool to scan any paper document and save it’s digital version in a wink. Scan, sign, affix and share multipage documents in high quality PDFs or JPEGs easier than ever.
Enjoy the smoothest experience while scanning:
- Business documents, agreements, letters, invoices, order sheets and email them back
- Paper notes and sketches to always keep them at hand
- Any articles and book pages for later read
- Receipts to keep track of travel expenses
- Business cards to save the important contacts
- Rentals, credit notes, bills or any other printed documents
E-sign and stamp documents right on your device:
- Put one or several signatures and stamps into the app
- Add them to any scanned pages in a tap
Share your scans via:
- Email or message documents as PDF, JPEG, or PNG, or save to Photos
- Export to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive or open in any 3rd party application
Fax directly from the Scanner App:
- Take photos of documents with your camera
- E-sign or stamp your faxes
- Fax from iPhone in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, etc.
- Use delivery tracking to check fax status
Recognize text (OCR):
- Convert your scans to text
- Extract text from books, bills, scans, etc.
- Printed and handwritten text will be automatically recognized
Have all your files within Cloud Storage:
- All you Scanner App files in Cloud Storage are backed up safely so you don’t lose them
- Upgrade to a premium subscription plan to get 200 GB storage
Keep all the important docs at your fingertips and beat back the paper clutter easy breezy!
* Choose from different subscription options:
- 7 Days Subscription
- 6 Months Subscription
- 1 Year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Additional Subscription Information
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and the cost will be identified.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
The applications Scanner PDF – Scan Documents was published
in the category Business on 2017-12-16 and
was developed by Neosus.
The file size is 58.24 MB.
The current version is 2.8 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Version 2.8 comes with significant performance and stability improvements!
Premium users can now enjoy:
- OCR (Text Recognition): technology which allows to convert your scans into text and share them via email, iMessage or anywhere else! Text recognition is currently available in any Latin-based language.
- Fax: no fax machine necessary. Send scans via fax directly from Scanner App!
- Cloud Storage: store all scans in your personal storage so you don't lose them.
Our team is committed to making the app even better. So never lose the drive to share your impressions and feedback with us! Contact us at: [email protected]
Super easy to use and great quality scan. Extremely impressed!
Why isn’t there instructions on how to cancel this app anywhere?
Thank you for having me
i don't want it anymore and i don't know how to turn it of ens erase it, how can i do it ?
I got scammed too! I want a refund!
Do not download this trash app will steal your money after you’ve signed up for the “free” trial
An expensive app and very difficult to unsubscribe to. I am still trying 😩
Works well with minimal effort
This app take my money without notice. Haha this is criminal.
The price for subscribing is ridiculous but I did the free trial because I was in a hurry and it claimed to be able to convert photos into JPEG format. I couldn’t convert photos in JPEG format after I subscribed, then found it difficult to unsubscribe. After looking at reviews on here the instructions the developer gave to unsubscribe were really unclear and I ended up having to google it. Hopefully have ended my subscription now but was a big waste of time for something that should’ve been simple.
Terrible! I needed it in an urgent situation and didn’t receive any of my shared documents.
This app will AUTOMATIC pay 71.99AUD! And it didn’t ask!
Why need a scanner if it’s just a picture?
Looks like sometime we can use. Thanks a bunch. Very good job. 4Stars
I downloaded the app for about 10 minutes and then deleted it. I didn’t realize I had subscribed to something until I had been charged $60 on my card after 3 weeks! I didn’t use the app once and I was still charged!! Don’t download! Absolutely ridiculous!!! I’ve lost money that I need as a college student!
They sign you up for a subscription without your knowledge. Two surprise $20 charges on my credit card.
I don’t under at all and I feel tricked as well. The app is very confusing to me. I’m canceling pronto.
Bogus. Free 3 day trial with credit card. NOT FREE!
It says it was free. After downloading it asks for a subscription, that I never allowed and now it is charging me every month. I want to cancel it as soon as possible!
Not even one star! $63 per month out of the blue. Apple should be ashamed as well. They allow scam developers to sell through their site. No proof of authorization of this charge. Apple just puts the charge through. Last app that I get through Apple. Time to leave Apple.
This app is one of the sneakiest in literally stealingoney. The subscription service which i didnt sign up for charged me $19.99 + tax every week (yes EVERY WEEK) for the last 3 weeks until my apple ID ran out of money. I am a tech savvy individual and I am used to all sorts of electronic payments across platforms. This is absolutely diagusting behavior and i intend to complain to Apple about this
This worked for about three days before every scan was interrupted with a demand to subscribe. For $20/month. Are you kidding? Meanwhile, none of my scans are being saved, so I can’t even use the app. Unbelievably slimy service. I wouldn’t recommend this app to anyone.
So you’re looking for a simple free app for scanning documents. This one pops up on a search and great it’s free. A few days later you’re bill €19 for your “Automatic renewal”. Complete scam, preying on people that are busy and might not look at their bank statements.
The app appeared to be free i was them charged just under €20 a week thereafter
Do not download this app without being aware of the way in which it automatically renews your subscription and continues to extract money from your account without warning
3 day free trial then you have to pay for the service. This should be clearly stated on the app description! There are plenty of FREE alternatives.
Great job thank