Get a new phone number for texting with Second Texting Number!
Protect your privacy by sending texts from a new number. Simply open the app and start sending texts. Unlike many other texting apps available, Second Texting Number does not have any annoying or obtrusive advertisements. Need to send photos? You can both send and receive photos through the app. We've received countless reviews for our top notch reliability, ease of use, and customer service!
Your recipient will receive texts from your new number. You can customize your number with any available area code by signing up for a premium subscription. If you no longer like the phone number you chose, you can get a new one at any time.
– Send texts to any US number
– Customize your phone number
– Send and receive photos
– No annoying or obtrusive ads
– Fast and reliable customer service
Start texting today!
Have a question or feature suggestion? Visit us: www.SecondTextingNumber.com
- Second Texting Number offers an optional subscription which allows users to customize their new texting number, send unlimited text messages, and send photos.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: http://secondtextingnumber.com/termsofservice.html
The applications Second Texting Number was published
in the category Social Networking on 2017-08-28 and
was developed by Alloy Studios.
The file size is 36.56 MB.
The current version is 1.7.5 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for making Second Texting Number the top rated texting app! Here's what's new in this update:
– New! You can now change your existing custom number. Access the new feature through Settings in the app.
– Bug fixes and general improvements.
Keep sending us your suggestions and we'll consider them for future updates! Like the update? Be sure to leave us a review!
I love it.
I do/have not used this app but it charged money from my account and I’d like a refund and a termination of my “payments”
Texting should be free that’s what the app is mainly about now that the credits are gone the app is pointless and no one likes to keep spending money on things like that and they can just use there normal number not saying it’s a horrible app just saying it’s hard to use when you broke🤷🏾♀️
Has worked well and is pretty easy to setup
I am a nine year old kid and I need to be able to call my mom. Fifteen dollars per month and I was looking for something affordable!
Simple just the best
This app comes in very useful
I’m wAiting for 10 mins now. Unusable. Come on guys!!!
Had a slight glitch with the app nothing major. Sent an email and the tech-support got back to me immediately. Wow! Great job guys!
I should not be able to download this for free, and then have to wait till I get it to find out it’s not!!
How do I cancel subscription?
Love to texting
Got this app to prank some of my coworkers, and it worked perfectly! On top of that, the customer service is amazing. Had a question at one point and they were really kind, responsive and efficient. Thanks for the great app and service guys! One last thing that’s cool about this app is that it lets you choose a new number to use purely for prank texts. You can pick any location and it will give you a selection of numbers with that location’s area code. Pretty cool!
the App basically stole my number unknowingly. i downloaded the app and deleted it within 30 minutes! i didn’t even use the app. today i seen the app took $14.97 off my card. i do no appreciate it and i would like my money back.
Does this app needs wifi to use it?
I got this app and tried it out because of all the great reviews. It said that I had 3 credits. I sent my main number a text to test if it worked; I went to my messages and it worked, but when I went back to the app, it said I had 2 credits. The app says inbound calls are free, and I’m in the US, so I don’t understand why it charged me a credit. I’d happily give this app 5 stars if it wasn’t for this.
This app is really good, but it would be better if I could call too!! Otherwise it’s a pretty decent app!