Clipomatic is a smart video editor that turns everything you say into live captions. All you have to do is hit the magical record button, speak clearly and your words will appear as stylish captions right on your recording. Enhance the video with one of the artistic filters and wow your friends!
Videos with live captions made both fast and fun:
- caption a video in 40 languages using just your voice: select the speech recognition language right in the app;
- choose from a variety of caption styles to match your vibe;
- record in Square or Full format & use your videos in any type of social media posts;
- give your video a beautiful touch with one of the filters from our rich collection;
- captions editing is easy: just tap your caption to change the text;
- send your masterpieces directly to your Instagram and Facebook, or save to Camera Roll.
Make your content shine bright like a diamond, when:
- shooting stories on Instagram or other social media platforms - attract the attention of your followers easily when the sound is not played automatically;
- creating short travel videos, vlogs, how-to tutorials or DIY videos;
- making New Year’s resolutions or recording holiday greetings;
- saying “Hi” to your followers and wowing them with amazing videos;
- capturing another fabulous moment of your life.
Speech recognition is supported for the following languages:
Catalan, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (The Netherlands), English (Australian), English (Canada), English (India), English (UK), English (US), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Mexican), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Use hashtag #clipomatic for social media posts to share your creations with the community and follow us on Instagram at @clipomatic to view the most catchy ones!
Forget about a bunch of complicated video tools, Clipomatic is here for you to turn every moment into impressive memories with ease! Start making your awesome videos right now!
For complete access to all Clipomatic features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Camera, microphone and speech recognition so that you can shoot cool video clips with sounds and text captions;
*Photos - otherwise you won’t be able to save the videos you've created on your device.
The applications Clipomatic - Text on videos was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2017-09-26 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 27.73 MB.
The current version is 1.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Here is a fresh new update for you! Are you excited to see what’s new? Here you go!
- We added even more dazzling caption styles so that you have bigger variety to choose from. Shake up your video!
- New Sketch filter. Choose it to give comics style to your video and have fun while recording.
- If you are already a user of iPhone X, great news for you - starting from this release your iPhone X interface is fully supported.
- We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and stability. And this release is not an exception! We hope you enjoy it!
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via [email protected]
I love this app and the accessibility it creates for my deaf and hard of hearing friends. My only complaint is that it isn’t available for Android. I hope we have an Android version soon so everyone can make their Instagram stories more accessible.
I have a IG account for my service dog, lots of people who follow are hard of hearing or for sensory reasons can’t listen. By having the words on the screen has helped me connect with people on a whole new level & it’s helped to include them more. It’s also great if your in a place where you can’t have volume on but wanna know what’s being said. 10/10 would recommend
I really wish I had known about the 60 second limit. That’s a huge problem.
I love how well it generates what I’m saying! The text bubbles are gorgeous, too. My main two issues: 1. The camera on the app is terrible and blows out the white balance. I kind of look like Voldemort without a nose due to this color imbalance 2. The app should allow you to upload previously recorded videos (from camera roll).
The camera blows highlight/skin detail to bits! Needs massive improvement. Otherwise a wonderful and powerful tool!
This app is almost exactly what I need it to be. The 2 big issues they need to sort out are (1) when you click to edit a part of the transcript, you would think it would take you right to that part of the transcript, but it doesn’t, so you have to scroll and find it; and (2) when you edit part of the transcript and go back to the video, your video starts back at the beginning instead of where you finished it or where you edited it from. Because of these 2 things the process takes 3x as long as it should.
Had to delete it on the same day... I had over 10 gigs when I downloaded and after a few hours from downloading this app I got the “storage is full” message. Went straight to my settings and saw that the Documents & Data on this app was insane. Please fix this issue or refund my money please.
The app works beautifully, and a few of the style of caption bubbles are modern and fresh! The only downside is there is no ability to select a pre-recorded video from the camera roll for caption creating, and no ability to make the caption bubbles horizontally positioned (rather than vertical). If those updates came out, I would recommend to everyone. Halfway there for me.
I wish you could use a video that was previously recorded. You have to record the video right in the app. 😫
Can we get support for Standard Arabic, one of the 6 official languages of the United Nations, please? It’s a good app, but it’s incomplete without Arabic.
Would love there to be a function to upload your own pre recorded videos Great app besides that and easy to use
Wow paid for an app that only does 60 seconds , feeling a bit ripped off