Clipomatic is a smart video editor that turns everything you say into live captions. All you have to do is hit the magical record button, speak clearly and your words will appear as stylish captions right on your recording. Enhance the video with one of the artistic filters and wow your friends!
Videos with live captions made both fast and fun:
- caption a video in 40 languages using just your voice: select the speech recognition language right in the app;
- choose from a variety of caption styles to match your vibe;
- record in Square or Full format & use your videos in any type of social media posts;
- give your video a beautiful touch with one of the filters from our rich collection;
- captions editing is easy: just tap your caption to change the text;
- send your masterpieces directly to your Instagram and Facebook, or save to Camera Roll.
Make your content shine bright like a diamond, when:
- shooting stories on Instagram or other social media platforms - attract the attention of your followers easily when the sound is not played automatically;
- creating short travel videos, vlogs, how-to tutorials or DIY videos;
- making New Year’s resolutions or recording holiday greetings;
- saying “Hi” to your followers and wowing them with amazing videos;
- capturing another fabulous moment of your life.
Speech recognition is supported for the following languages:
Catalan, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (The Netherlands), English (Australian), English (Canada), English (India), English (UK), English (US), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Mexican), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Use hashtag #clipomatic for social media posts to share your creations with the community and follow us on Instagram at @clipomatic to view the most catchy ones!
Forget about a bunch of complicated video tools, Clipomatic is here for you to turn every moment into impressive memories with ease! Start making your awesome videos right now!
For complete access to all Clipomatic features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Camera, microphone and speech recognition so that you can shoot cool video clips with sounds and text captions;
*Photos - otherwise you won’t be able to save the videos you've created on your device.
The applications Clipomatic - Text on videos was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2017-09-26 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 27.73 MB.
The current version is 1.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Here is a fresh new update for you! Are you excited to see what’s new? Here you go!
- We added even more dazzling caption styles so that you have bigger variety to choose from. Shake up your video!
- New Sketch filter. Choose it to give comics style to your video and have fun while recording.
- If you are already a user of iPhone X, great news for you - starting from this release your iPhone X interface is fully supported.
- We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and stability. And this release is not an exception! We hope you enjoy it!
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via [email protected]
I was looking for a fb live captioning and this promised much... except I cannot do it during a live video...
Can’t add subtitles in between the ones originally recorded, and after about 40 seconds, both the subtitles and video start getting really laggy. Waste of $5
I would like a full credit for this app. I spend the time to edit it, capitalize letters, spelling and add punctuation marks.... but the app doesn’t show capital letters or punctuation. Please contact me ASAP
The app worked fine at first but now the volume sounds muffled and there’s a ticking sound in the video.
Love this app and how it auto-captions in multiple languages. Though there are 3 features it desperately needs: 1. Library function. Right now you can only work on one clip at a time. It doesn’t work if I wanna record another clip right away, because I have to finish editing the text of the first clip before I can record a second clip. 2. Commonly mispronounced words bank. My friend is named Elia but the app always writes “Aliah” and I have to go back and change it every time. I wish there was a bank where I could just make sure it always uses the spelling for “Elia” when it hears the name. 3. The ability to import video clips. Most of the time, I want both a subtitled and a non-subtitled version of the same clip. But this app only lets you record straight from the app, making having a non-subtitled version impossible.
Right in the middle of recording it stops. Tried this four times without any success. Right now not liking product.
I really love the captions, and they work so well for me in both English and Portuguese! However, the recorded image is mirrored, and I do not like that! Is there any way this can be switched in future updates?
The captions worked amazing, and I barely needed to correct a 60 second video. However, I wish I had the ability to upload a previously made video to add captions on it! That would be incredibly helpful.
This is GREAT for captioning - the speech recognition is fantastic BUT it’s ruined by the camera. The camera is TERRIBLE. It’s a huge bummer. I would rather just have the option to import my own video into Clipomatic.
Its good for others to know what they are saying. But I was looking for app that can translate from a video that has no closed captioned. I am deleting this. Would like to have refund. Thanks (Hey for those who are reading here, its good app ok?)
The app is good - picks up what you say with accuracy. Every disappointed that the video length is limited to one minute.
Would love there to be a function to upload your own pre recorded videos Great app besides that and easy to use
Wow paid for an app that only does 60 seconds , feeling a bit ripped off
I have just practiced for just a couple of minutes and I trust that this is going to be very useful for my communications. We’ll see