Application to mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to an Amazon Fire TV. You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Fire TV.
Before using this application, please go to the Amazon website and install the (free) Mirror Receiver for Fire TV: http://bit.ly/am-firetv
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Fire TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Fire TV app. It will start looking for your Fire TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the Fire TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Fire TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the Puffin Web Browser instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to [email protected]
The applications Mirror for Amazon Fire TV was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2018-01-03 and
was developed by AirBeamTV BV.
The file size is 139.63 MB.
The current version is 3.3.3 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
The app is fine but its not really what I needed is there anyway I can get a refund?
I would like to have a refund of this app please thank you
I don’t know why other people are struggling, I have an iPhone 10 and a fire stick. I wanted to play videos and photos from my phone and it worked with just a little lag. Also worked with google photos. Just pick “broadcast”. It also has a screen recording feature which I haven’t tried.
Has a few second lag and the audio doesn’t stream to the fb u less you use a new special browser... so one more app. 🙄 just use your headphones, but the sound lags too lol. But other than that, i think it’s the only option.
Iphone X doesn’t work
This app is awful. Don’t waste your money. It doesn’t work!
Can’t find an option on how to get the refund. Don’t waste money. Listen to other reviews.
This didn’t work for the reason I wanted it to work but I’m fully confident it would have otherwise.
The app fails frequently and will not continually stream for more than 5 minutes. Complete waste of money.
It works better than most of the other apps, sometimes I don’t always get the the sound .have to reboot everything.
I followed all the instruction and the end result was frustration.
Just stops casting a couple seconds after it starts. Horrible..want a refund.
This app does not function properly how do I get a refund it’s horrible
May I have my money back??? It doesn’t work at all. WEISE OF MONEY
I want my money back because you can not connect to the amazon fire stick
Installed it and followed the directions and still doesn’t work. Refund please
I bought this app and thought it would work. I did what it said and it’s not working. I don’t understand it. I looked on YouTube and everything and DID what it said and Nothing. I need a refund please.
This app is AWFUL! Most streaming videos won’t show on the tv and it randomly stops working! What a waste of $5. Will be asking Apple for a refund! Such a waste
I WANT A REFUND!!!
It doesn't really mirror your iPhone. Waste of time and money. I will be asking for a refund.