Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the Endless Browser instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Amazing" - 5 STARS - by Pmanswah
At first I thought it was going to trash then saw the reviews and thought they were bots.I bought the app and used it and it worked perfectly perfect sound and audio this app is a match made in heaven for me.
"It Works!" - 5 STARS - by cutters60
At first had trouble setting it up, but after following the video guide to set it up, “Bingo” it works a treat. Also their support is brilliant, they responded in less than an hour of the query I emailed to them.
"Wonderful app!" - 5 STARS - by Alice Pheng
I was having problem connect my IPhone to my Samsung TV and so impress of the support team . They provide effective solution and I got it done in front mins. Try this very good app! Hope you like it too.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to [email protected]
The applications Mirror for Samsung TV was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2017-10-10 and
was developed by AirBeamTV BV.
The file size is 118.39 MB.
The current version is 3.3.1 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
- Adaptive streaming for better performance on lower quality networks
Save your money it’s a ripoff
Do not buy this app, it is a very bad software app. You can take recording, but it cannot mirror the screen on the tv at the same time. Your screen will delay a few seconds to mirror to the tv screen. Just wasted money.
I got the app installed and is mirroring to my Samsung tv from my iPhone. However the audio is not working. Tried safari and endless browsers. Disappointing.
The app would not find my tv at all
Can’t get it to stay playing more than a few seconds and there is no sound. I feel ripped off. I know 4.99 is a lot but I didn’t get anything but frustration for my money🤬😡
This app every 5-10 minutes has to reconnect and during that time your video is going to stop until the reload process is complete. Once it has reconnected your video is going to jump forward. Very frustrating while attempting to use it for a spin class. There are a couple of free apps that do a much better job without the reconnect issue. In their updates they have made several updates to fix this issue, obviously without success. Until this is issue is fixed, the app is not worth the money at this time. Very frustrating for an app that is supported to be leading the way in screen mirroring.
Don’t waste your money. The airplay lag time is extremely poor .
4 dollars down the drain should listen to the one reviewers instead of the others. Don’t waste your money.
Does not work with every app. Big no with nba app
You have to download another app to get sound through your tv it plays faster on my phone simultaneously as it’s playing on the tv but the tv keeps stopping to buffer and my phone keeps playing... a waste of 4.99 wish I could get my money back!