**Launch Sale 50% off! Plotagraph+ is a one of a kind image animation app that brings photos to life. Tell your story in a fun and unique way with animated images that can now be shared on most of your favorite social media platforms as a looping video or Animated PNG. This new and innovative app gives you the tools to easily animate any image in minutes.
How to Create a Plotagraph
• Tap the "+" icon to select a photo or tap the Camera icon to take a new photo
• Create an animation track by tapping and dragging in the direction you would like the animation to move
• Select the "Mask" tool to mask the area of the image you don’t want to animate
• Adjust your animation speed by tapping and dragging the speed bar
• Now share your Plotagraph! Simply save to your camera roll as a Video, Gif or Animated PNG with our easy custom presets
• Animation Tool
• Selection Tool
• Instant Playback
• Crop Presets
• Anchor Points
• Pinch Zoom
• Social Sharing Presets
• Save to Camera Roll
• Gif Exports
• MP4 Exports
• Animated PNG exports
• Apple Pencil Pressure Sensitivity
• Real Time Animation Speed Control
Our intuitive interface allows for easy navigation among our animation tools, bringing your images to life in a few simple taps.
• It's easy, it's fun and fast
• Increase Engagement on social media
• Bring your favorite photos to life
• All you need is an iPad and Plotagraph+
• Share seamlessly across social media and iMessages
iPHONE: iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
iPAD 64Bit and Higher: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, All iPad Pro Models
The applications Plotagraph+ Photo Animator was published in the category Photo & Video on 2017-07-12 and was developed by PLOTAGRAPH, Inc.. The file size is 86.81 MB. The current version is 1.2 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
• Gif Exports
• 12 More Languages
• Updated Export Presets
• New Tutorial Video for iPhone
• Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
• Animation preview and export quality optimization
• Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Bulgarian
Tips & Tricks:
• Slide Tool bar to the left to reveal the "Share" button for iPhone
• Pinch to Zoom
• Mask areas to stop movement
• Use Anchors to pin parts of the photo down
• Use the "Settings" to customize brushes and tools
• Use the "Select" tool to move or delete animation points
• Use the "Speed" button to make your animation faster or slower
• Slide crop presets to the left to reveal more cropping options for iPhone
• When Sharing to Mobile platforms increase the animation speed for more dynamic results
Once you upload the file to Instagram the quality of it is pretty bad
I can't believe how easy There is software that charges $99 I can do almost same for $5 well worth makes pics. Pop
Good app. Very easy to use. However, the exporting suggestions don't help. I choose the instagram setting to export and when I upload it to instagram it loses picture quality by a lot.
It looks great and easy to use, however cannot export the animation, just the original still. Will update rating once bug is fixed.
I downloaded this app yesterday and tried it out today and I think it is AWESOME!!! I have had no issues with its performance on my iPhone 6s. *If I could offer one feature suggestion, it would be for an adjustable 'Brush Offset' feature which would allow the viewing for more precise masking and erasing, I hope this feature it will be added in a future update as it has become standard with most apps that use brushes for editing, masking and erasing. Great job to the developers!!!
Read the reviews and was skeptical to purchase. This app is amazing and works great. You CAN download the images to iPhones iPads ieverything.. it works perfect and quality is still amazing. Best app I've purchased!!! You won't be disappointed!
Just played with this for an hour and so far loving it!
Quick to learn. You can get super creative without too much hassle. I'm in love bro
Such a great app!'the desktop version I tried about 6 months ago and abandoned it after a day as it was a horribly interface. This app version is amazing and even better with the Apple Pencil. Things I wish were better: - export to 4K - easier share options besides saving to camera roll
Ever since I saw people animate their photos I wanted to be able to do it on my phone. Now I can and the app works great. The UI is stellar and the app itself is very easy to use. Love it.
Really makes my photos pop. I was surprised how fast and easy it is to learn. Great for social media posts. Love it!!
I love this app!!! Its amazing and easy to use.
This is a fun and creative app but there is no way to export what I created. Help???
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Hella great !!!!
One of the best apps out of all the apps I've downloaded for free or purchased. It's so worth the price of $4.99. Being able to use it on iPhone 7+ makes it able to create anywhere and anytime. Once you get the hang of it takes no time to create one. I've purchased a stylus pen which helps mask or erase tiny areas that's harder to master using only your finger. The results are very amazing ❤️❤️❤️
This is it. A game changer!
Mobile app works like a dream. There's lots to like here and I look forward to building bigger and better art with this tool. Job well done. ⭐️
It is aw some I love the app. My only disappointment comes to the fact that the max output resolution is 1920 ... I shot in 360, and this is really not enough for me. What a shame when the phone can shoot 4K video. I rarely paid for apps and when I usually have high expectation. I was not disappointed by Plotagraph but for that resolution issue. I would recommend this app in a heartbeat, but please up the resolution! 😘
You are limited to the maximum size of your plotograph creations. This limit is not based upon the source image size, but upon an arbitrary limit giving the software developer another way to make money. And, even though the software is said to be able to export an animated .png file, I could not easily find that option. An, although .gif is a well known format, you cannot export to gif either.
Study the app before giving an opinion! Happened to me! App rocks!