Move beyond arithmetic with the Desmos scientific calculator! In addition to the basic operations, take advantage of a variety of built-in functions for exploring trigonometry, statistics, combinatorics, and more. Or, define and evaluate your own functions -- all for free.
At Desmos, we imagine a world of universal math literacy where math is accessible and enjoyable for all students. To that end, we’ve built a simple yet powerful scientific calculator that runs on the same blazingly fast math engine as our next-generation graphing calculator, but with a more streamlined set of features, for those times when you just don’t need a graph. It’s intuitive, beautiful, and completely free.
Arithmetic: In addition to the basic operations, the scientific calculator also supports exponentiation, radicals, absolute value, logarithms, rounding, and percentages.
Trigonometry: Evaluate the fundamental trigonometric functions and their inverses, using either radians or degrees for angle measure.
Statistics: Compute the mean and standard deviation (sample or population) of a list of data.
Combinatorics: Count combinations and permutations and calculate factorials.
- Works offline, no internet connection required.
- Create and evaluate your own functions using familiar function notation.
- Assign values to variables for later use.
- View multiple expressions at once. Unlike many scientific calculators, all of your previous work remains visible on the screen.
- The “ans” key always holds the value of your last computation so that you never have to remember or copy a result. If you change an earlier expression, the “ans” value updates automatically.
- Did we mention it’s free?
The applications Desmos Scientific Calculator was published
in the category Education on 2018-10-25 and
was developed by Desmos.
This application file size is 5.15 MB. Desmos Scientific Calculator current version is 5.6.11 and works well on
IOS 9.0 and high versions.
Now with support for Spanish, French, and more!