The NEM Wallet app enables you to manage multiple NEM accounts on your phone. Send and receive XEM and messages. Using QR codes, it is even faster and easier than with a desktop client.
• All private keys and other important data stored locally and encrypted.
• Generate, import and export NEM accounts
• Multisignature contract edits and account management
• Managing multiple accounts and local address books
• Displaying account information
• Displaying recent transactions on an interactive messaging interface
• Encrypted and plain text messaging
• Signing multisignature transactions
• No blockchain download. The NEM app is a lite client using NEM’s APIs.
• Reading and making NEM addresses with QR codes
• Shows XEM Harvesting status and details.
• No in-app purchases, advertisements, or sharing of data. Your privacy is fully respected.
The NEM Wallet is open source and free software under MIT license.
Our source code is available at https://github.com/NemProject/NEMiOSApp
Please report any issues at https://github.com/NemProject/NEMiOSApp/issues
Technical Reference: http://nem.io/NEM_techRef.pdf
Disclaimer: Although the app has been extensively tested by the community, the NEM team is not responsible for any malfunctions or loss of funds. Use at your own risk!
The applications NEM Wallet was published
in the category Finance on 2017-04-21 and
was developed by NEM.io Foundation Ltd..
The file size is 44.28 MB.
The current version is 1.1.3 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
This version introduces the new fee structure to the app!
Additionally we made the following optimizations:
- Fixed a bug where all digits after the decimal point would get truncated when scanning an invoice
- Fixed a bug where the maximum message length was 160 chars instead of 1024 chars
- Added a detailed error message when access to contacts isn't granted and the user tries to search in the address book
- Added an information alert that shows up when the user saves an address to the clipboard or exports a QR code
- Changed the address format when copying to the clipboard
- Fixed a typo in the japanese translation
NEM, I downloaded this app yesterday to my iPhone and sent XEM funds to my account. Ever since that moment my app has said "No internet connection" or "lost connection." What is going on? Where are the funds I sent? Why will your app not connect to the internet? I originally downloaded on iPhone but then on iPad after it didn't work for 24 hours, but same result. Please help!
Only shows public, even when u click on link for private key, nothing changes, its the same public key.
Sadly there is no recovery mode for if you delete the app or get a new phone. Should add a recovery.
The #4 currency over 2 billion market cap I had to get in and hold for long term investment!
Wallet has a nice clean interface and contains all the functionality that is needed for a basic user. Will get you securely started in one one the hottest cryptocurrencies out there right now.
Just downloaded today, tested briefly and everything seems to work well so far!! Super user friendly, like the contacts, messaging, and QR code scanner features. Adds a lot of value to the NEM project!
Synced perfectly with my online wallet. Was able to access all of my information instantly and on the go.
I like turning on the fingerprint scanner to easy logins. App looks nice and clean. Great job NEM team.
@StakepoolCom: What is a paper wallet and how to create it on NEM? Check it out! #cryptocurrency #steem #blockch…
What is a paper wallet and how to create it on NEM? Check it out! #cryptocurrency #steem #blockchain
@cryptoTonyNEM: What is a paper #wallet and how to create it on #NEM? #XEM #tutorial