* Prepare for the hands-on portion of your class by watching 40 skill videos covering Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations. Each skill video contains the steps required to pass the skill.
* Test your container identification knowledge with 156 photo identification questions.
* Use the 746 Exam Prep questions to confirm your understanding of the content in the Hazardous Materials for First Responders, 5th Edition Manual.
* Reinforce the content in the Hazardous Materials for First Responders, 5th Edition Manual by completing all 15 course chapters.
This app covers the following topics:
1. Introduction to Hazardous Materials
2. Analyzing the Incident: Recognizing and Identifying the Presence of Hazardous Materials
3. Implementing the Response: Awareness Level Actions at Hazmat Incidents
4. Analyzing the Incident: Identifying Potential Hazards
5. Analyzing the Incident: Predicting Behavior and Identifying Containers
6. Planning the Response: Identifying Action Options
7. Implementing and Evaluating the Action Plan: Incident Management and Response Objectives and Action Options
8. Implementing the Response: Terrorist Attacks, Criminal Activities, and Disasters
9. Implementing the Response: Personal Protective Equipment
10. Implementing the Response: Decontamination
11. Implementing the Response: Mission-Specific Detection, Monitoring, and Sampling
12. Implementing the Response: Mission-Specific Victim Rescue and Recovery
13. Implementing the Response: Mission-Specific Product Control
14. Implementing the Response: Mission-Specific Evidence Preservation and Public Safety Sampling
15. Implementing the Response: Mission-Specific Illicit Laboratories
The applications HazMat First Responders 5th was published
in the category Education on 2018-03-30 and
was developed by IFSTA.
This application file size is 97.66 MB. HazMat First Responders 5th current version is 1.5.0 and works well on
IOS 11.0 and high versions.
Corrected several layout issues including an issue where Exam Prep answers were cut-off.
Eliminated several bugs and crashing issues.