Heart Rate Pro is the latest safe, accurate and visual pulse checker & monitor on the market, feature-rich & easy to use, timely access to your health status.
Just open the app, you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, show your best condition. let's go with it ~
1. Test Anywhere: you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, concerned about heart health.
2. Simple operation: with your fingers on the back of the camera and flashlight, gently press, you can read the pulse in a few seconds. You can save your heart rate in a different state (such as exercise, rest, etc.) to a health center for easy observation of your heart rate changes.
3. Permanent preservation: the measurement results for permanent preservation, and provide visual display of exquisite statements.
4. Filtering different states : normal state, resting state and moving state.
5. Support for sharing heart rate results with Apple Health.
6. Timed Reminder: You can set a regular reminder, always remind you of regular test heart rate
7. Social Networking: support sharing to WeChat, QQ and other social newwork and family friends to show your health status .
HealthKit usages & instructions:
In order to facilitate the user to manage the heart rate data measured by the application, the heart rate uses HealthKit, as follows:
1. When you enable Health App Sharing in Settings, the app asks you for write access to your heart rate and resting heart rate via HealthKit. Once you've authorized it, the app will save your heart rate and resting heart rate data to the Apple Health App each time you save your heart rate. You can also deny authorization so that the app only saves heart rate data locally which will be deleted when the app is deleted.
2. The application will query the user for authorization of the application each time it enters the setting page to ensure that the switch status of the "Health Application Sharing" is correctly displayed;
3. If you want to no longer allow apps to use the Health app, you can open the "Health" app, select "Data Source" -> "HeartRatePro" and switch it off.
1, in the city busy you, just take a few minutes to download heart rate, you can monitor your health every day, adjust your work and work status.
2, in the love of germination, you can use the heart rate to pass your most authentic feelings for him and her eyebrows.
Warning： This is NOT for medical use!
The applications Heart Rate Pro-Health Monitor was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2017-04-15 and
was developed by wenpeng zeng.
The file size is 27.62 MB.
The current version is 2.3 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
We update the app regularly to make it better for you. Get the latest version for better experiences. This version includes:
1. support for localization in Traditional Chinese
2. You can add notes to the history records now
3. save your heart rate curve automatically. Now you can review your heart rate curve on the history page.
Basically.... this app doesn’t work.
It gives me the information I need. Very sensitive. Filters work well.
Porcaria 😬piece of junk
The accuracy of the heart rate readings on your app is very inaccurate. All of my other “Choice Med” readers read the same. Yours always reads appx 5 - 10 points less. William F. Powell
It reads suddenly 110 or 95 or else above 100 while I am having only 72 bpm. It does it many times, almost every time I use it...
I understood that it would give pulse and oxygen saturation %
Disappointed, doesn’t sync with my iPhone 6 health app .
It says oximeter in the title but it is deceptive. It is only a heart rate monitor.
It is on point having compared it while at my drs. Easy and convenient to use. Highly recommended
I purchased premium $2.99aus, trying to set reminders & it’s in Chinese! Everything else is in English, doesn’t make sense! Waste of $2.99!
What a waste of $2.99 , I already had a heart pressure app on my iPhone , but wasn’t aware of it until my son showed me Never again will I get caught out !
Not accurate so do not use as a reading or guide
I am in hospital. Checked against their machine 77 this one to 89 in hospital
When upgrading this app, it does not tell you that it will download a new app and your history will not be available, therefore it is not an upgrade, it is a new app.
Low cost app that reads my bpm! I don’t know how accurate it is but it is a reading of something! Even works on my iPad with a light shining on the back!
This app seems to be OK when you’re sitting and inactive. While exercising I had a heart rate of 88 via the app when my heart rate monitor Indicated I was 126.
Pro will not function Comment comes up saying Hint. No camera is available How do I get it to work? The free app works in my iPhone 7.
Great app! Use it daily. Easy to use and is accurate.
It’s very handy if you wanna check your heart rate. It’s close to real measurement.
Heart rate doesn’t match with my BP machine.
Easy, fast, accurate!
I love it except one thing...I wanted to set reminder and it’s in Chinese I believe. It needs a translation choice. For what I use it for though is Great!! No adds no pop ups 😃👍🏼. ♥️♥️