Heart Rate Pro is the latest safe, accurate and visual pulse checker & monitor on the market, feature-rich & easy to use, timely access to your health status.
Just open the app, you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, show your best condition. let's go with it ~
1. Test Anywhere: you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, concerned about heart health.
2. Simple operation: with your fingers on the back of the camera and flashlight, gently press, you can read the pulse in a few seconds. You can save your heart rate in a different state (such as exercise, rest, etc.) to a health center for easy observation of your heart rate changes.
3. Permanent preservation: the measurement results for permanent preservation, and provide visual display of exquisite statements.
4. Filtering different states : normal state, resting state and moving state.
5. Support for sharing heart rate results with Apple Health.
6. Timed Reminder: You can set a regular reminder, always remind you of regular test heart rate
7. Social Networking: support sharing to WeChat, QQ and other social newwork and family friends to show your health status .
HealthKit usages & instructions:
In order to facilitate the user to manage the heart rate data measured by the application, the heart rate uses HealthKit, as follows:
1. When you enable Health App Sharing in Settings, the app asks you for write access to your heart rate and resting heart rate via HealthKit. Once you've authorized it, the app will save your heart rate and resting heart rate data to the Apple Health App each time you save your heart rate. You can also deny authorization so that the app only saves heart rate data locally which will be deleted when the app is deleted.
2. The application will query the user for authorization of the application each time it enters the setting page to ensure that the switch status of the "Health Application Sharing" is correctly displayed;
3. If you want to no longer allow apps to use the Health app, you can open the "Health" app, select "Data Source" -> "HeartRatePro" and switch it off.
1, in the city busy you, just take a few minutes to download heart rate, you can monitor your health every day, adjust your work and work status.
2, in the love of germination, you can use the heart rate to pass your most authentic feelings for him and her eyebrows.
Warning： This is NOT for medical use!
The applications Heart Rate Pro-Health Monitor was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2017-04-15 and
was developed by wenpeng zeng.
The file size is 27.50 MB.
The current version is 2.2 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
We update the app regularly to make it better for you. Get the latest version for better experiences. This version includes:
1 Fixed the bug that it does not read the heart rate on some iPhones
Doesn’t work anymore...just sits “detecting.” Deleted, reinstalled...still doesn’t work. I know I’m not doing it wrong because other heart rate apps give me consistent results. Hate paying for “pro” features and not getting them. Also, got asked a question when I turned on “Health App Sharing” and the two answer I was given to select from were in what I think is Chinese. DON’T BUY THIS!
I love this app the convenience of being able to check you bpm anywhere is just plain smart
I shouldn’t have to wait for over 30 seconds just for the app to start to detect a pulse. By that time my heart rate can decrease significantly
This app is very accurate compared to me manually taking my pulse. I have an irregular heart beat. So far the app is within 1 or 2 beats of manual. Have not used when experiencing heart beat of 170 per minute. Perfect so far. Being able to record results makes it even better. Thank you.
It worked fine for a long time, but now either hangs up at Detecting and gives no reading, or gives me a reading that's WAY off, like 120-140 when compared to my BP monitor reading of 70-80 BPM. Uninstalling... Oh, wait, I just noticed that there was an update 4 days ago (today is March 8, 2019) and that is precisely when it turned to garbage. FIX PLEASE.
Not very accurate and don’t offer anything different like advertised
This app is no longer detecting my pulse after the last update on Feb 27th. Can you why this may be happening? I have an iPhone 8. Thanks, Rick
I was looking for an oximeter I have never found it on this app that’s what I’m saying it says portrayed know about that’s good but I don’t have an oximeter. So without the outside Murch what I was wanting to do a paper nothing thank you so much for nothing.
Does not work after upgrade
It’s not working. The light comes on but no detection of pulse v