Join millions of Fabulous users and create a healthier, happier life. Fabulous will help increase your energy levels, be more focused, lose weight and sleep better by building healthy habits and routines in your life.
Fabulous takes a holistic approach to motivate you to be more productive and have higher energy. We’re more than just a habit tracker, or a way to create new rituals; we’re your own personal coach and happiness trainer.
Top Reasons You Need Fabulous:
⁃ Struggle to wake up in the morning
⁃ Want to maximize your energy
- Struggle with fatigue and find yourself tired by midday
- Want to build an indestructible morning ritual
- Want to have full energy for 5 hours
- Can’t sleep at night because you don’t feel tired
- Can’t concentrate on a single task because of ADHD
- Have anxiety and cannot calm the thoughts in your mind
⁃ Focus and Concentration
⁃ Better Sleep
⁃ Managing Stress
⁃ Calming Anxieties and Meditation
⁃ Healthier Eating and Exercise
⁃ Better Habits
Ready for a healthier lifestyle? Take your fitness and diet to a new level by using our integrated coaching feature: 7-minute scientific workouts, zen and vipassana meditation for breathing & mindfulness, happiness trainer, power nap sessions, and a beginner’s yoga pack for total flexibility.
And with your consent we can use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as steps count, distance walked, calories burned and much more) to the Health App on your device.
Make me Fabulous:
Make me Fabulous sessions are created in collaboration with researchers and are consistently updated with new insights from major scientific studies.
- Do Anywhere Exercise: An intense 10 min exercise session that will push both your endurance and strength, and you can do it anywhere without any equipment.
- The Mind Bus: A scientifically proven session that will get rid of stressful thoughts that become obstacles between you and a fulfilling life.
- 4 Hours Deep Work: An deeply focused session that will help you fight temptation and plunge you into a dedicated 4 hours of deep, meaningful, and creative work.
- Uplifting Fabulous: Based on resilience studies, this session will coach you through your grief, so you can feel the energy flow through your spirit once more.
- Smart-targeted health advice for healthy living
- Scientifically grounded approach to instill healthy healthy habits and mindfulness into your daily rituals
- Atkins & HCG diet inspired weight loss program where you can stop counting calories
- A personal 1:1 coach that will motivate you to be more productive and achieve your goals
- Integrated fitness programs for a healthier, fitter lifestyle
- Incremental goals that starts with getting you to fall asleep faster. You’ll eventually create an entire morning ritual
- Beginners guide to exercise and a workout plan, meditation, yoga, stretching, and a lot more
Take an unexpected journey and learn to build habits that stick.
• Monthly: $9.99/month
• Yearly: $7.99/month, one payment of $95.99 billed every 12 months
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Get in Touch:
Shoot us an email: [email protected]
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thefabulous.co
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thefabstory
The applications Fabulous - Self Care was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2017-11-21 and
was developed by Fabulous.
The file size is 192.30 MB.
The current version is 1.18.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
**MOBILE SILENT MODE**
If you're anything like the Fabulous team, then sometimes you need complete silence to have deep focus on your work. So now when you mute your device, Fabulous is also muted. This means you can complete your habits in complete silence, so you're 100% distraction free.
Absolutely it’s THE MOST HELPFUL self-growth app that I’ve ever used. Seriously life changing.
The app presents itself as a great aid to build new habits, and it does a decent job. But it has two consistent flaws. The first is that it is too complex. It starts out with drinking water, but after doing that for three days it goes off on tangents instead of sticking to a simple progression. It’s hard to tell how you’re actually building consistent habits as some seem abandoned. It takes much more than three days to build a really habit. Second, it’s constantly asking you - almost forcing you - to post things on social media (subtly for its own marketing). So if you’re trying to minimize social media, it’s a pain because you have to keep telling it “no.” Folks are already paying a lot of money for the subscription, can’t you just leave it at that?
I think you’ve got a great service but I cannot continue at this time.
Cannot find cancel. Too hard to cancel out. Apparently annoyed and very annoyed are already taken for names.
... Or perhaps I should be more patient, but i've been using this app for about a month now, and it adds NOTHING to my life. So far I use it to check off that I drank water, ate breakfast, worked out and "danced". Really seems useless and I feel I was jipped out of my $50. Also the motivational quotes after finishing a day are super generic and repeat quite often. Don't waste your time or money please.
Great app. Been helping me a lot until one day it started crashing and I’ve waiting months now with no fix. I’m using an iPhone 6.
No where is this stated anywhere until after you already install it. Looks like a great app though and just what I need right now. However, I am trying to cut down on expenses and even $49.99/yr adds up. Really disappointed 😢
This habit tracker’s purpose is good but def needs to enhance in user experience. Other than remind you of your tasks, its asking you to do other things but all of them with the intent to upsell. It’s wouldve been helpful if the motive wasnt too obvious. So yea
I loaded the app some time ago and just started using it this week. It looked like something I would like, so I purchased it. Now, when I enter the app, it acts like I’ve never been on before and makes me start from scratch, then when I go to start a task, the screen goes white and nothing happens. I’m on an iPad and it has been updated to 12.1.4, so I have no idea what to try. Any suggestions?
Why do they ask for my email address? Another account? Another App that safes personal information on some servers? Why can’t such Apps be local on my phone?