You’ll never believe what you can create on iPhone with Enlight Photofox. Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced artist, you'll be blown away by all the creative possibilities packed into this one sophisticated photo editing app: from layers and blending modes, to special effects, brushes, fonts, tonal adjustments, film, black and white and duo presets. With Photofox photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art from your phone, without the price tag of complicated desktop software. Unleash your creativity and start transforming photos into artistic masterpieces.
• Superior photo mixing. Superimpose images, create double exposures and surreal iPhone art
• Sophisticated Layers! Makes it simple to combine photos and re-edit each layer at any time
• Cut & Paste. Quickly select and place parts of one photo onto another
• Adjust blending modes, transparency, and transform (perspective change) images
• Draw, type, or doodle on your image
• Utilize tools to create graphic designs, street art, abstract and contemporary masterpieces
• Create professional-looking social media posts, flyers or posters for your business
• New packs designed just for you, added all the time: light leaks, filters, elements, styles, backdrops, fonts, effects, brushes, stickers
Image Correction & More
• Masking built-in to nearly every tool, with smart new quick select brushes to save time
• Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
• Colorize images and apply beautiful gradients with duo filters
• Quick blemish/object remover to get rid of defects
• RAW support
• 16 bit image depth support for high quality tonal adjustments
• You can set the size of your canvas
• Not done editing? Photo sessions are auto-saved, simply continue later
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Photofox.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
The applications Enlight Photofox: Photo Editor was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2017-07-06 and
was developed by Lightricks Ltd..
The file size is 151.19 MB.
The current version is 1.7.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We're streamlining the workflow. Check out the new changes - we promise this is going to make Photofox more simple to use and more fun:
- When you start a new project, you can now begin with an empty canvas! Then, color your canvas or customize canvas size with presets perfect for social media. We removed this feature about 6 months ago, but today we've brought it back - because you asked!
- We've transformed the Type tool and the Fill tool into types of layers. When you tap + to add a layer, you'll see new options to add a text layer or a fill (color, pattern or paper) layer.
- This means you can modify text whenever you like - no more time wasted undoing and redoing text.
- More workflow improvements to come - stay tuned!
Love it but now it’s asking me to get Photofox PRO and I can’t but I want those upgrades!!!😩😩😩😩
It’s worth it to spend the extra $to go pro features ! This allows me to create amazing special effects to my photos I love it I’ve uploaded photos to websites where I can take the image and create canvas art and personalized cards
I think this is a good app. You can cut out pictures by erasing the rest of the picture. This game is really fun and enjoyable. The only suggestion I would make is to be able to have more than two pictures to edit without paying.
I am having a little trouble getting the hang of but am sure I’m gonna get it.
Where did the text feature go?!
There used to be a text option somewhere, and now I can’t find it. And that’s like all I used Enlight Photofox for in the first place. Not cool.
Esta app me parece fantástica pero opino que deben pensar en los que no tenemos posibilidades de parar la versión premium por ejemplo poner 3 o 4 capas en vez de solo limitar a 2
It’s the best app I have ever had 😀😄😀😄⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😔
It is fun
I tried to like the app, I tried to replace the older Enlight, but since the UI is vastly different (and I feel, less usuable) and features I use often in Enlight are now behind a subscription, I've dropped it from use. I'll keep using Enlight until it stops working, then that will be it. Unless the developers decide to offer a migration path that places the new app as a direct feature replacement for Enlight. Then I might give it another go.
Omg 😮 this is like the best grate going guys this is one of the best photo apps I have
I really hate the pro I try To do lots of layers but I can’t so i bought it and I still could not put enough layers on, make it so there is not a pro make everything FREEEEEEEE!!!
Absolutely love using Photofox. I have learnt so much about editing photos and combining them to make interesting collages. Mostly easy to use but I do get frustrated when doing something is not intuitive like the heal too! It’s easier on my iPad. Seems to work slightly differently
Fantastic app. It won’t give you a headache over ads. Just brilliant.
Love it even though it’s a very expensive app - limited by ur imagination
I’ve found that all Enlight editing apps are incredible. Even for those who haven’t paid for the extra services — the apps are well worth the subscription by the way. I am a Social Media Manager, the apps Photofox and Videoleap have been massive game changers for on-the-go editing. I am so grateful for these apps Enlight, thank you.
Plz make the upgrade more cheaper and I love the stuff you can do in the app
It’s a great app! I can easily edit photos in my animations and edit out things I don’t want in a photo, the setting of the app is simple so I don’t forget what to click and I think that it has everything I need to edit. I love using the doodle tool to draw and edit my cartoon characters. I recommend this to people that are just learning to edit photos and to experts!🤩🤩🤩
Love it 😍
Enlight is the best photo editing tool with simple, clear, powerful tools!
Charging for features that are already FREE for users that ONE TIME PURCHASE the original Enlight app. I would understand this app had the exact features of the original for FREE and then charge for newer and different ones but that’s not the case. Also I don’t appreciate the message on an update that was made to Enlight app stating that they will still support the app for now. That’s not ok, I understand there’s money to be made but don’t take away something that people purchased on your own terms of a one time purchase. If the objective was to have a monthly, yearly, permanent purchase charge, then you should’ve executed that business model from the start. That way you guys wouldn’t have had to make a new app that’s so similar but with a different look and name to get that business model up and running.
Sometimes it would do random things but I think it’s decent.🤔
Been using Enlight for a very long time now. Photofox is also a cool interesting upgrade. Still learning. But I’m in no place to badly rate this app. Keep it up!!
I used some pastel color backgrounds and mixed them up and they ended up... Amazing. You need to buy this app This deserves a lot of fame 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
How do I get my money back?
I have contacted this company for months. The have the technology to make an app though none to help me unsubscribe. Unless you are a lifer I would pass.
I had the same experience a lot of the other buyers had. i tried to cancel the purchase on the app, i called apple support, and sent an email. i’m waiting for a response now.
Hard to use all the features they advertised are not even available. Especially the moving pic, not an option for that...and yes I paid money.
I Love this app and it is so easy to use.
Basically my only photo editor. Crazy price I must say but it’s now my go to editor app
Plenty of controls to enhance your photos
This is the best photo editing app in the world
i mean i like it but not many features
I love this app but OOOOOHHHH NAAAW every time I get into the glitch feature, it crashes (quite ironic)
This app is great but I'd love to get the other one but way to expensive maybe if you could make it a bit cheaper