Do you think your iPhone is too bright in the dark?
Do you have a problem with eye strain and fatigue when you surf the web?
If so, let Dark Night Browser protect your eyes now.
Dark Night Browser is an Eye care web browser that comes with all standard features that a web browser should have and also plus many advanced features for an advanced user.
Eye care features:
- Brightness filter: Lower brightness than the system offer.
- Blue light filter: Help you sleep better.
- Dark mode: Help you read better in the dark.
- Increase font size: Help you read easier.
- Turn off all animation: Prevent you from dizzy and motion sickness.
- Rest your eye warning: Prevent you from Computer vision syndrome.
Standard browser features:
- Portrait and Landscape supported.
- Multiple Tab browsing.
- Clear history, cache, cookie.
- Request desktop site.
- Find on page.
- Reader View.
- Translate website language.
- Full screen browsing mode.
- Private browsing mode.
- Save and Autofill passwords.
- Selectable search engine.
- Search suggestion when typing.
- Most visited list.
- Unlock with Passcode, Touch ID.
- Download and preview file.
- Many swipe gestures supported.
- Capture website screen to the image: Both visible area and entire website.
- User Agent switcher: Simulate your device as Mobile, Tablet, Desktop.
- Manage MIME action: Change default action for each file type.
- Customize Display, Font size, User Agent etc. for each website individually.
- Keyboard helper: Help you type a number and symbol without switch keyboard layout.
*The Dark Mode and Screen Filter does not work outside this app.
The applications Dark Night Browser was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2016-12-28 and
was developed by Prasomsak Khunmuen.
The file size is 3.03 MB.
The current version is 1.2.7 and works well on
9.3 and high ios versions.
Add VoiceOver support.
Change buttons position in full-screen mode.
you can ONLY use this dark feature on the app itself. i just paid to have an extra internet explorer on my f#ck#ng phone. don’t purchase this unless you’re only planning on using the one app... DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. i was mislead by the good reviews on here. who the h#ll bought this and thought this was a good idea??? this is an adult app. my eyes still hurt!!!
Top tier app. Nothing can compare
I am s-o-o glad I got this app for my older iPad that does not have the night shift feature. I have low vision and in addition to being able to warm the screen, my usual features are available - reader mode, bookmarks, etc. and features like " speak screen" work as usual.
This browser is very good when you want to read something on your bed. The dark mode will safe your eyes by convert the white background to the dark. This is one of my favorite browser for now.
Perfect browser with nice features that not available in other browsers especially the dark mode is very useful for me.
Can’t use it with out being in the app
I thought it was gonna work outside the app lame.
I missed that this is not a screen dimmer. It’s still useful, but I REALLY need one for my Books
I thought this was an app that reduces the blue light that your phone’s screen emits. It’s just a web browser that reduces blue light emission.
It does what I needed: darkening websites that usually have white backgrounds. It sometimes takes a second to adjust, but it's good for using the internet in dark rooms without disturbing others.
Basically what the title says. It's good and serves its purpose but when I tried watching videos on the browser, the play button wouldn't work. It could be because the website doesn't support this browser, but anyway. If you don't plan on watching any videos on sites that support only particular browsers, this is great.
Copy error and too slow, please update.