Classifieds 2.0 is the daily app you need for finding local Craigslist listings. Make browsing, shopping and selling fun and effortless with Classifieds 2.0!
With categories covering cars, electronics, furniture, free stuff, housing and rentals, jobs, personals and more, Classifieds 2.0 gives you the power to browse, buy, list, and sell in just a few taps.
Here’s an overview of some of the free features you’ll be enjoying in just a moment:
SUPERIOR USER EXPERIENCE:
- Automatic location detection displays all listings in your area
- Reply to ads without leaving the app
UNLIMITED BOOKMARKS & SAVED SEARCHES:
- Save and recall frequent searches with just one tap
- View all your bookmarks in one place at any time
- Instant notifications for matches to your saved searches
- Set your alert frequency to once or twice daily
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Sync bookmarks & saved searches between devices
Join our huge community of happy users and start browsing, buying, listing and selling today.
Download Classifieds 2.0 now!
The applications Classifieds 2.0 Daily Listings was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2017-01-31 and
was developed by Orgmentis Classifieds.
The file size is 117.45 MB.
The current version is 2.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
* Fixed the reported problem, when 3D touch pulled an incorrect listing’s details
* Reworked navigation on iPad and improved split view
* Improved posting forms in housing category
* Added the “Rate Us” option in settings
* Minor UI enhancements and bug fixes
I love the app loved the old. There is a few bugs and things to fix but it’s new so I’m not worried about it. Thanks to the team and creators of the app !!! Keep up the good work !!!
Everything works great except when I post pictures in my ad. After I finish a post it always puts one of my pictures twice but when I go to edit that it only shows the pic was added once. It also makes my pictures extremely small to where's it pointless to even add it period. Didn't see this issue mentioned in the other reviews so maybe it's something wrong on my end but I've messed with everything and cannot get this fixed.
Harder to read than the old app. Why upgrade if it's not as good as the old app? Disappointed!
Definitely needs a hunting section for all the hunting equipment
It was better before the 2.0 update.
Disappointing being that I paid for the first version. Update needed immediately. I am very active on craigslist both for buys and sales.
I set my search area but anytime I search for anything I get listings from all over the US! I'm talking 5-8 states away from where I am... that doesn't help me any..
Is there a way to export our saved searches from the old version and import into the new version? Thanks
Crashed twice and lost my entire post before it was published