*** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***
“A beautifully designed, best-of-breed coloring app.” - Apple, Inc.
Don’t listen to us, listen to those who fell in love with it.
“Lake is a fun and addictive coloring app. I’ve been playing with it for about a month now, and it completely deserves this praise. I just can’t wait to pick up an iPad Pro & Apple Pencil to drown myself in its goodness.” - Preshit Deorukhkar, Beautiful Pixels
“Lake’s simple and playful design is a delight and comes packed with creativity-enhancing tools, customized color palettes, and beautiful illustrations to help anyone create a masterpiece. It offers high quality curated illustrations from local and renowned artists that bring them together with their fans and ensures a rewarding and relaxing coloring book experience for all ages.” - Apple, Inc.
“Lake may be one of several apps that jumped on the adult-coloring-book trend, but it's also one of the best out there.” - Avery Hartmans, Business Insider
“If you feel good about supporting working artists, you won't want to skip this coloring book app. It's full of great illustrations and gets updated all of the time.” - Lory Gil, iMore
Color yourself happy with this adored-by-the-masses-and-Apple Editors’ Choice coloring platform! Plenty of FREE content to start with: daily drawings plus a free illustration with every coloring book.
Keep discovering new artists and their unique coloring books!
• One free illustration a day or subscribe and get all 60 straight away
• New artists and new coloring books added continuously
• 5 piece tool set: acrylic brush, watercolor brush, spray, fill, and an eraser
• Harmonious colors: gradient color wheel with 245 hues
• Tap-to-fill coloring option
• History palette shows previously used colors
• Color inside the lines
• Zoom in/out
• Manageable number of coloring surfaces
• Works offline
• Apple Pencil and 3D Touch support
• Instantly save your drawings
• Quick sharing and print options
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all featured artists, coloring books, and color palettes. By subscribing you also support the artists on a regular basis.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan (starting at $39.99, billed once a year), a monthly plan (starting at $7.99, billed once a month) or a weekly plan (starting at $2.99, billed once a week). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one weekly/monthly/yearly plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Lake subscription.
Terms of Service: http://lakecoloring.com/termsofservice/
Have something to tell us?
Please do! We want to hear your opinion, critics, suggestions, ... all of it! :)
Email: [email protected]
The applications Lake: Artists’ Coloring Books was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2017-03-15 and
was developed by Lake Coloring.
The file size is 181.49 MB.
The current version is 2.3 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Did you say you want more colors? Lots of colors? LOADS of colors? Then this update is for YOU! We are super happy to introduce a brand new color wheel along with the color picker!
- The Weather Wheel: yes, the new color wheel has a name! Once you tap on it, you will understand why. ;) Choose from over 700 different shades (along with the much requested *real* red) and create your own perfect palette
- The Color Picker: helps you easily select a previously used color directly from the drawing you are working on
- If you were among the unlucky ones experiencing inconvenience with saving your coloured pieces that should no longer be an issue. Bug status: destroyed.
- Happy ink news: Hugo K is joining us with a colouring book full of his tattoo art
Queen of body positivity Jiji Knight and her Marshmallow Maidens!
Have something to say? Please do! >> [email protected]
UPDATE: I LOVE THE NEW COLOR WHEELS!!! And the paint selector. This is now, hands down, The. Best. Coloring. App. This app is so relaxing. It feels wonderful to be able to just color and have the app interface be as pleasant as the coloring experience. Plus, knowing artists are actually getting paid is 👍 I have three requests for the future: When in paint bucket, a second tap erases the fill A paint dropper tool to match previously painted stuff A slightly bigger pre-chosen color palette
This app is addicting and so relaxing. I’ll be here for hours.
Everything worked great and felt like real stuff.but it was just so awesome!!! Not many adds, didn’t glitch ,whoever made this app was a real professional!
It's awesome but you have to bye the pages only one is free
The tools are cool. A bit like a certain well-known photo editing program, you can choose brush size and type. Lake allows a truer coloring experience than most of the “tap to fill” coloring pages do. You can really express yourself with their coloring tools. The color palette is a mixed bag. I like the way it's set up for the user to select colors from. Sort of like a cross between a digital palette and a Pantone swatch. At first, the color selection seemed amazing. But after you do a few pictures, you begin to feel limited. There are no bold colors, no "true" colors--that is, there's a carmine red but no cherry red. I’d like to see a wider range of color availability. After giving it much thought, I became a subscriber. The quality of the art is what sold me, but I’d like to see more artists added more frequently.
I love lake so much 😍😍😍😍😍🐶
Most amazing coloring app ever.
keeps kids/family. entertained
Beautiful castle with all different colors.
Ok, so all of the other apps that are "free" really aren't. You have to download them to then purchase a monthly or yearly subscription which in my opinion is stupid. What if you don't like something you get? Or if you don't color that month, or forget about the app?? Lake allows you to either do a subscription (which I have already shared my feelings on) OR they provide you with the awesome option to purchase a single coloring book (with a good amount of pages to color in might I add) from the artist who made it for $2.99. This is a one time purchase for that specific coloring book that YOU like!! And the money you spend on that book goes to the artist who made it which is pretty cool too! I assume it's a relatively new app cause there aren't a whole lot of coloring books to choose from but the ones that are available are super cute and fun to color. This app is very fulfilling not only cause I can color in the pictures but I also know my money is going to the person who made it!! :)
Much too difficult to correct mistakes.
Works smoothly again now thanks to the update. Lovely artworks!
I am loving Lake & I rate it as 5 stars. I’m loving it !
I love how there’s so many drawing so you can choose from and colour in and I love all the features and design 💝 also all the 👨🎤 do a good job on drawing so I can get to colour in all of it
This app is absolutely wonderful! Beautiful colour selection, gorgeous brushes and stunning artwork! Definitely recommend!
I love this app it is so relaxing and entertaining, although the fact you need to buy new drawings is quite annoying although I definitely recommend!
This is by far the best colouring app I have come across.
Plenty of choices. Plenty of variety. Heaps of fun.
Love the creative drawings and the fact you can create different textures. Really lovely!
Lake: Artists’ Coloring Books - Lake Coloring -
This was one of my favorite apps - it had some creative art (better than the typical mandalas), and it was super therapeutic. However, I tried to access the prints today only to find that I can't even continue working on prints I've started until I sign up to pay. I get paying for full access, but these were free prints and I had already been working on them for a few weeks. Hopefully this gets resolved! Update: I wasn't able to retrieve any of my older works even after getting help. I opted for the membership. The UI and experience is still great, but I wish they had newer images more frequently. Overall, it's still a good app.
Fun every day
Like, but could use more colors and more saturated colors. For example, the reds are too pink or burnt; there is nothing close to true red. I'd like to be able to change the size of the brushes and opaqueness or translucence of the color you put down. Also, a redo button, in case you hit the undo once too often.
I love this a- for coloring! The artists it features are all unique, and I love that they give credit where it is due. My only wish is that they would add a select-color-from-artwork feature, and two-finger tap to undo last step feature.
I love the variety of tools that are available to use as well as the different styles of art used in the pictures that are available to color!
time well spent seriously.
I love it it's so relaxing 😀😀😀😀😀
I like this app but you don't get that much pictures to color. I get bored real quick. You do get a free one everyday but you get it around 6:00 PM. This app could be better