Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored.
“Apple Design Award Winner, 2018”
“The art of the perfect sequel”
– The Verge
“A true joy”
“Dramatic and driving”
“A beautiful labor of love”
– The Next Web
“Vibrant and poetic”
“A relaxing experience”
– Ars Technica
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Odyssey is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
The applications Alto's Odyssey was published
in the category Games on 2018-02-21 and
was developed by Snowman.
The file size is 137.94 MB.
The current version is 1.0.5 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We've updated Alto's Odyssey to continue to work great on the latest versions of iOS and the newest devices.
One of the reasons why I love this game is because of all the ideas the developers borrowed from the game Journey! That game has been my all time favorite. One thing that has been slightly frustrating me is how slow the barrels fall from the sky when you buy the radio. I bought the amplification and even then I usually get the last barrel if I even get them at all.
This is a beautiful game. I was hard on alto at first. I always felt it was a sort of rip off tiny wings at the time. But I was wrong. Alto has really grown on me over the years and I can admit, it’s got it’s own thing. Guess which one I haven’t played in a decade and which one has stayed on my phone the whole time? The gameplay is top notch and very intuitive. The checkpoints at each level keep this from being a simple beat-your-top-score kind of game. You always feel like you are progressing. When I saw there was an alto sequel, I don’t think I’ve ever downloaded an app so fast. I didn’t even bother to look at screenshots. And they delivered...beautiful music, beautiful artwork, the same great controls. There are some subtle additions to the gameplay such as wall riding, but I appreciate that the game developers clearly knew what they had, and didn’t mess with a good thing. The changes are welcome, and add interesting twists to the game. I have one gripe...it is way harder to see rocks in this game. Rocks are more like silhouettes. There are also background cacti and things that are relatively the same height and also silhouettes. At night it becomes very hard to spot the difference at quick glance, especially for a new player. It seems like the game is way easier during the daytime. Overall, amazing game. A great addition to any mobile game collection. Compliments to the amazing musicians, artists, and programmers that made this game happen.
Fun game but freezes right before I complete level 60. Makes me want to delete and find something else.
I don’t write a lot of reviews- but this game is amazing. Super Highly recommended. You won’t be let down. Visuals and soundtrack are wonderful. I just hope they add a third to the series.
The only mobile game that I actually back plying it every time for months!!! Beautiful design and PERFECT gameplay! Huge thanks developers team. BRAVO 👏🏽
Gets ridiculously dark during the night scenes making it almost impossible to see the figure.
I’ve tried reaching out to the developer multiple times I’ve completed all of the missions but I still like to play the regular version but everytime I’m about to beat my high school it glitches and the game closes me out!!!
Game freezes up during the intro. Reinstall doesn’t fix it. I’m on a brand new XR.
See title. Yeah it looks good, no denying that, but it doesn't do anything that I haven't seen before with other games. Nothing particularly new or engaging in an already saturated genre gets an average 3/5 for me and a do not recommend.
The randomness of rock placement, chasms, etc will drive you nuts. A game isn’t fun when you do everything right but you land just before a rock and don’t have time to execute another jump, ending your run. First game I’ve ever deleted because the mechanics were ridiculous.